Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

11 hours ago, Sanni said:

What is this trip for? Why do they have a million different jackets with them? Is this for some kind of lookbook for a label that manufactures winter gear?

Just part of their holidays. They often recommend you bring several layers of clothing. I would imagine it gets quite cold & perhaps a bit humid so the different jackets would allow for the others to get dry before having to wear them again? Or just for fashion, maybe. 

7 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Just part of their holidays. They often recommend you bring several layers of clothing. I would imagine it gets quite cold & perhaps a bit humid so the different jackets would allow for the others to get dry before having to wear them again? Or just for fashion, maybe. 

Based on the tags in the pictures that @RebelleFleur posted, I think she is shooting travel advertisement for ANTARCTICA XXI, which offers air-cruises to Antarctica. I bet part of her contract is to post content on social media. She could probably be more forthcoming that it’s an #ad.

37 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Based on the tags in the pictures that @RebelleFleur posted, I think she is shooting travel advertisement for ANTARCTICA XXI, which offers air-cruises to Antarctica. I bet part of her contract is to post content on social media. She could probably be more forthcoming that it’s an #ad.

Doubt it's an ad. Alex went last year with a few friends of his, they probably just thought it was cool to go.