Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 minute ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

Is there anything to prove that without a doubt, or is it just the general consensus that they are fake?

It's blatantly obvious they are fake. Look at the first few pages of this topic and where she started at, and look at her size now once she got into VS. Her frame did not grow those, she had them "enhanced!" :yes:

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's blatantly obvious they are fake. Look at the first few pages of this topic and where she started at, and look at her size now once she got into VS. Her frame did not grow those, she had them "enhanced!" :yes:

I've seen the first pages of this this thread, and I too remember when they were much smaller. I just wanted to know if there was any irrefutable proof that they are indeed fake? Just to clarify, I'm not saying they aren't fake, but just for the sake of argument, could it not be possible that they got much bigger seemingly in no time, from her starting birth control? 

Again I have seen the evidence you have seen that suggest they are fake. However,  since the time when they got way bigger, I have also seen many photos here and there where they look much smaller then the times when they look obviously fake. So some small part of me believes maybe they aren't fake, because birth control  could explain why they often look much smaller at times, because on birth control they could still fluctuate in size from time to time.  Not to mention the use of push-up bras and chicken cutlets, and all that stuff. Being fake, one could argue that they would only ever look as big as they usually do. So yeah, this is why I wonder if there is any confirmation of hard proof, so I can finally lay this to bed in my own mind, let alone in discussions like this.