Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

On February 20, 2016 at 1:32 PM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

The pic below was posted just a page ago, plz watch your double posts, thx.

Um, the picture was posted in Instagram format. NOT in accessible photo format. People really need to start using webstagram and stop posting the obnoxious straight from instagram posts unless its a video. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Um, the picture was posted in Instagram format. NOT in accessible photo format. People really need to start using webstagram and stop posting the obnoxious straight from instagram posts unless its a video. Thanks.

+1, I agree, it's super frustrating!!

Hey! I haven't been able to post here much because I'm busy, but does anyone wanna chat? Either in PMs or on any various messenger apps?! I need more VS fans like y'all to chat to.

Fan of: Lais Ribeiro, Jojo Skriver (Obvs), Kelly Gale, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Ming Xi and recently Behati Prinsloo. 

On 2/22/2016 at 8:37 PM, JazzyJas said:

Ohhh, I just noticed that, thanks for that then :p