Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 hours ago, GildedAngel said:

I'm trying not to look into the whole "Victoria's Secret Angel' title that keeps being throwing around with Jo, but now I'm starting to think she'll sign an angel contract soon this year. If not this year then the next.

Yeah, that seems likely. Tbh, I'm happy with her basically being treated as one like she is at the moment but I'm sure she'll get a contract in the next year or two.

6 hours ago, clubparadise said:

B1452881810281919_1.png

Glad she's doing something for Vogue.

All of her commercial work is great and brings in a lot of money, but hopefully she steps up her editorial/cover game this year.

Ooh yay! It has been a while since she's done a Vogue shoot. Hopefully it's a cover shoot. I agree, I would love her to do more editorial/HF & runway work this year.

19 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

The Vogue China shoot looks really promising, I hope it's a cover too. And that she does more editorial this year because while I'm sure UO pays well enough, they shots are usually pretty boring.

I think she's already an Angel or will be one soon. 

+1, I have a feeling that 2016 will be her year :)

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Someone on the crew used the hashtag #voguechina so I guess Bellemere is the photographer for that? I'm hoping it's a cover.

Ohhh, I thought they had wrapped up that shoot. Thanks though and I hope it's a cover too!