Bellazon

Are you being monitored?

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes

Yeah! $99 on panties is not expensive at all. Good panties from Agent Provocateur or VS cost around that much. Instead of design, you are paying for the technology. But, the testimonials look suspicious though.

Yeah! $99 on panties is not expensive at all. Good panties from Agent Provocateur or VS cost around that much. Instead of design, you are paying for the technology. But, the testimonials look suspicious though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Agent Provocateur makes me wish I wasn't poor. :laugh:

Guest quasicartes
wouldn't it be more effective to buy her an expensive piece of jewelry or a purse with that technology - like, something she'll have on her at all times?  what's she supposed to do, wear the same pair every day of the week?  i think she'd be more than a little suspicious if her man bought her 7 of those things!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, especially if its 7 ugly-ass designed panties!

Can someone explain to me what ever happened to trust? I mean if you cannot trust her, then leave! It's that simple. If she cheated on you, then you're probably not meant for one another...just go!

They might as well inject us with nanoprobes under our skin in order to make sure that the government knows where everyone is at all times. Sounds like a conspiracy to me...

Can someone explain to me what ever happened to trust? I mean if you cannot trust her, then leave! It's that simple. If she cheated on you, then you're probably not meant for one another...just go!

They might as well inject us with nanoprobes under our skin in order to make sure that the government knows where everyone is at all times. Sounds like a conspiracy to me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. No such thing as trust. Infidelity has risen, diseaes, Ppl lie all the time. If i were to get married I would like to see papers. We dont live in the 60s anymore. Gotta go with the times. Second part you stated, well thats just another arguement in its own :laugh:

Guest quasicartes
1. No such thing as trust. Infidelity has risen, diseaes, Ppl lie all the time. If i were to get married I would like to see papers. We dont live in the 60s anymore. Gotta go with the times. Second part you stated, well thats just another arguement in its own  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The 60s are actually worse than today. It's the time when hippies and other fools heavily

promote free love, as AIDS has yet to be discovered!