Bellazon

For-profit (For-cash) Hosts

PinkCouture

For-profit (For-cash) Hosts  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should BZ ban for-profit/for-cash hosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Recently I have been hearing many concerns about contents that are being hosted by for-profit (for cash) hosts. Some of these hosts include: shareapic.net, urlcash.net or usercash.com, and so on.

Like other boards, we are considering banning these host on BZ. I first need to know what you all think. I will have this poll up until September 1, 2008 12AM EST. If you have any questions or comments, please express them politely. Thank you!!! :flower:

Related link: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...;f=46&id=36

^ If you've ever clicked on a pic, and it sent you through a redirect called "usercash" before going to imageshack, that's what Pink means. That person is only posting for money, and it happens in a lot threads. For real examples, just look for every post LankyBastard has ever made (including in Marisa's thread).

^ If you've ever clicked on a pic, and it sent you through a redirect called "usercash" before going to imageshack, that's what Pink means. That person is only posting for money, and it happens in a lot threads. For real examples, just look for every post LankyBastard has ever made (including in Marisa's thread).

I voted for banning those from bz.

Actually I dont care but safe is safe lol.

And yeah, its a free site with quality free contents so its sh...y that someone just collects already posted free pictures and reuploads them onto such hosts in the hopes to make smth off it....