Bellazon

Michelle Williams
Thumbnail

hoolri

• 1 year later...
Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams announced this week that she has decided to part ways with Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. The 29-year-old released an official statement via her publicist:

“After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best.”

In related news, Michelle will reprise her role as Roxie Hart in the Tony Award-winning hit musical CHICAGO for a seven-week limited engagement, starting Monday, February 8 - Sunday, March 28 at the Ambassador Theatre. Williams also maintains her stake as a minority owner of the WNBA team, Chicago Sky.

post-19430-1263759419_thumb.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...