Bellazon

Issues with the Attachment Function

PinkCouture

is anyone else having trouble with attachments? I have tried several times over the last few days and have been unable to attach any pics. I keep them under 2 MB, they are JPG files, I'm doing it the way I always have but it's just not working. Please HELP!!

OK, I was able to post today, but only after I shrank my scans to about 1/4 their original size. Did something change? February 28th was the last time I posted that allowed me to post full size scans (keeping them under 2MB). Has there been a new dimension restriction imposed as well as a file-size restriction? I'm finding I can only post if I keep them under 90% of their original size and under 1MB....

Now you can finally after 5 days again log, breaks the upload always. it's no longer fun

what? You couldnt log in for last 5 days?

yes, i couldnt. the same today. today is the first time that i come on bellazon after my last post here

Same here after one upload :(

What does it say when it breaks? I uploaded a bunch and they all worked :(

I made a capture for you to see. That is what happen to me after some uploads :wave:

post-18500-1238366026_thumb.jpg

So everything just greys out? Can you please try again, i modified some PHP and apache settings, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a problem trying to upload attachments today. I was able to upload a picture that was 86K in size, but the larger pics ~800K would not upload (all jpg). It would say "uploading file" after I selected the file, but when it stopped, the "manage current attachments" list showed 0 attachments and the "upload" and "browse..." buttons disappeared.

Is there a new size limit I wasn't aware of? It says "Max. single upload size: 32MB" as I'm typing this... :idk:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I had a problem trying to upload attachments today. I was able to upload a picture that was 86K in size, but the larger pics ~800K would not upload (all jpg). It would say "uploading file" after I selected the file, but when it stopped, the "manage current attachments" list showed 0 attachments and the "upload" and "browse..." buttons disappeared.

Is there a new size limit I wasn't aware of? It says "Max. single upload size: 32MB" as I'm typing this... :idk:

I´ve got the same problem since last Sunday. :cry:

I´ve got the same problem since last Sunday. :cry:

same here :(

Hi, no idea if this will help someone, but I can upload again bigger images. The problem had been the image I wanted to upload had a memory size of more than the allowed 32 MB (-> quality characteristics) . After I did save it new by "save as" as .jpg it did work again with the upload to Bellazon. Good luck!