Bellazon

Issues with the Attachment Function

PinkCouture

Problem 1: I don't understand it, because when I click the link you posted all pictures are displayed. But I'll ask around the mods if anyone knows why this error occurs.

Problem 2: You can use BZ's attachment function to upload pictures to the server. You can either just let them be displayed as attachments (you don't have anything to do after uploading them, see kingfisher example at the end of my post) or you can post them within your reply (via Manage current attachments menu). If you choose to post the pic within your reply - like here:

post-774-1318418991_thumb.jpg

the image will appear in tags and it looks like this "[ attachment=1443385:Marsupilami_1.jpg ]" when you try to quote images because BZ doesn't like pictures to be quoted (as it "eats" up space and a thread becomes very annoying when everyone quotes previously posted pics).

The thread you linked to is an old thread - due to unknown reasons the formerly attached pictures got deleted so only the tags remained within the post.

post-774-1318419005_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I guess so, yes. Every other file you attach and put into a post will appear like this:

schnitt_faustlinge.pdf

You can however display videos from ....

... youtube ---> see here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=591788

... vimeo ---> see here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2691295

schnitt_faustlinge.pdf

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Could you please help me, I'm experiencing a strange problem. If I'm not logged in and browsing the forum as a guest, I can't download bz attachments ("Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature" message appears) and I don't see the thumbnails. The posts look like this:

post-53775-1326703999_thumb.jpg

The problem seems to be only in the "Babes>Fashion models" threads and it disappears when I am logged in.

I am experiencing the same problem as @Mockingbird. If I'm not logged in and browsing the forum as a guest, I don't see the thumbnails for the "Babes>Fashion models" threads that I posted. However for the "Hot Guys>Fashion models" threads that I posted I do see the thumbnails. I also can not download the Bellazon attachments that I posted in the "Babes>Fashion models" threads when I browsing the forum as a guest. A message appears as it states <<Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature>>. However all of this disappears when I log in to Bellazon. How is this possible that it effects only the "Babes>Fashion models" threads and not the "Hot Guys>Fashion models" threads. Apparently there must be some type of glitch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i actually like the idea of non-registered people beeing unable to download pictures from BZ,cuz most of the guests came here just to grab the daily news (pictures) and repost them in their blogs/tumblrs,etc.withouth even thank or anything....i think this would stimulate more members to register,and actually use their accounts!

• 3 weeks later...
Upload images to imgur for example, or postimage. And copy and paste the "hotlink" URL. :)

Gotcha! Thanks again! I think this will be useful to other newcomers like me lol! How do you line up the photos side by side? Coz when I tried it, it automatically arranges them vertically.

Hello,

Could you please help me, I'm experiencing a strange problem. If I'm not logged in and browsing the forum as a guest, I can't download bz attachments ("Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature" message appears) and I don't see the thumbnails. The posts look like this:

post-53775-1326703999_thumb.jpg

The problem seems to be only in the "Babes>Fashion models" threads and it disappears when I am logged in.

Everything is fine now, thank you guys!

• 6 months later...

I am having problems posting anything. I have used all different sites, from ImageBam to TinyPic, I have tried using HTML, URL, and Image...The only thing that eventually works is the old attachment loader once I somehow get to a more serious Editor. I am so spanking fresh new here, though, any help would be most appreciated until I get used to posting. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

strange problem occures to me since this morning...

when i try go edit old post - add a new picture ,it says that download failed,and i cannot upload the picture.ive tried this with different pictures and different posts..and its still the same fail error ?

i can edit the text though.

^ I just looked at your account and attachment settings. Everything looks fine and was working from my end.

What is the browser you are using? Have you tried uploading from another computer to test it out?

It seems like growing trend that members are having issues with the attachment feature :/

• 1 month later...