Bellazon

Natalie Glebova
Thumbnail

DUDE !!!!

SHE IS SO HOT !!!!

Thats the only year i missed miss universe and its because i was at USA for a year. Where you guys all live? I go to her college. Trying to see what she accomplished here at ryerson university. She is the most beautiful woman I have and will probably see in my life. Keep the photos coming !!!!!

DUDE !!!!

SHE IS SO HOT !!!!

Thats the only year i missed miss universe and its because i was at USA for a year. Where you guys all live? I go to her college. Trying to see what she accomplished here at ryerson university. She is the most beautiful woman I have and will probably see in my life. Keep the photos coming !!!!!

post-2758-1173197690_thumb.jpg

post-2758-1173197697_thumb.jpg

post-2758-1173197710_thumb.jpg

Dude, i knew that years ago but i thought it looked different on this forum. Is this the only place where ppl post pictures of natalie?

natalie20in20colombiadibc2.th.jpg

8228863stickmage2282007xp7.th.jpg

I'm not sure which pictures have been posted and which have not. sorry.

nglebova104vp82wk7mb4.th.jpg

this one is my wallpaper, fucking awesome

msu2sanjez3.th.jpg

msu2sanjez3.th.jpg

its taking too long. It's all im putting on for now. Some are too big to post

:( Yeah, exists other way to upload the pictures, but with my ugly and poor english I can't explain to you :cry: :cry: sorry :cry:

And don't worry about if you post old pics... is Ok... the beauty is always welcomeee :fun: :fun:

Well my friend.. if you want post other pics in other site... I'm from the Natalie's Oficial fan club... ;) and in the forum we post manyyyyy pictures that few people have... if you want, come to the site: http://www.nataliefanclub.com/forum/index.php

Don't worry if you see many things written in Thai language... hehehe is Ok... the site is Thai, but have many fans in there that speak english and many others language ;) ;)

I can't read Thai.... I checked that website before, its useless to me, unless there is someway to translate that into english and display with translation

:blush: But I can't read Thai too... and I use the forum all the days, I writte in my ugly english and everybody understand me... to see the pictures we don't need know thai... and the news are traslation thanks to the thai people there :) ... in fact Natalie was in the Forum yesterday and send a message... Try :fun: