Bellazon

Natalie Glebova
Thumbnail

Height: 5'11

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Occupation: Currently a motivational speaker to grade school and high school students; Model.

Interests: Favorite season is summer, loves the outdoors and especially sports such as biking, rollerblading and swimming. Furthermore, enjoys reading and researching about fitness and nutrition. Also loves rhythmic gymnastics and yoga!

New Miss Canada is 23 years old. She was born in Russia in small coastal town and moved to Toronto with her parents when she was 12. Ever since, she adores Canada, a country which became her new home. Natalie is working as a model and studies Information Technology Management and Marketing at Ryerson University.

Natalie Glebova is also a classical pianist and composer who dreams to have a small business of her own one day. In her interview to GlobalBeauties.com Miss Canada explains what spurred her to take part in beauty contests: "I decided to enter the Miss Universe Canada competition as a new way to challenge myself. I constantly look for new experiences that I can learn from, and improve myself."

05pw.th.jpg 17ds.th.jpg 21nh.th.jpg