Bellazon

Video Watermarking/Tagging

pmech

You can do that with most video editing programs. I used to use Ulead Video Studio, which you can get a trial of at their site, but it expires after 30 days, and uninstalling it and reinstalling it does not work. :/

Now if you were talking about Screen Captures, and not Video Captures, then you could use something simple to mark your work like Photoshop, or PaintShop, or really anything like that.

I think you were talking about videos though.

You can do that with most video editing programs. I used to use Ulead Video Studio, which you can get a trial of at their site, but it expires after 30 days, and uninstalling it and reinstalling it does not work. :/ 

Now if you were talking about Screen Captures, and not Video Captures, then you could use something simple to mark your work like Photoshop, or PaintShop, or really anything like that.

I think you were talking about videos though.

I only really NEED it for a couple weeks

Thanks Capt.

I am making all the videos for all the Halo2 glitches... I plan on getting huge ammounts of kids watching them... And I'll start making money :laugh:

• 3 years later...

I see :) Did you try dragging the patch on top of the program exe ? Just go to Program files, and look for the folder of the watermarking program, and go in it. drag the patch/crack on the program. Just try that, and see if it does something. Or just try and run patch within the folder of the software.