Bellazon

Blogging

I have 3 in blogger, 3 in wordpress and 1 in lj. I am just too lazy to work my way around lj, but i like working the codes for blogger, very satisfying to see the end result. I wanna see your blog :hehe: think it will be very nice :)

I see you tagged my blog :shifty: Thanks :)

why do you need 7 blogs anyway?

Vannn :wave:

i don't Qare about your blog design. :laugh:

U know what's so funny? U wanna learn some stuff abt advertising, and Vlam is a Qreative direQtor at an ad agency! :laugh: What are the odds in that? :blush:

Vlam :wave: How long have u had that job?

you mean in this position or in industry? well, oficially i am creative director since january, but i worked for this agency for several years already - first designer, then lead designer, art director, and now creative director.

and - yes - if anyone has any questions about ad industry or anything, me and my new blog are always at your service :)

Helen! :wave: I hope that Uni won't be so heavy on you! It might dampen the life you have right now brought about by deprivation, but don't lose your foQus till u see the light at the end of the tunnel! :) :laugh: :wave:

Awww, that is so incredibly sweet, thanks for your lovely support :) It sort of feels a little wishy washy atm, a lot of waiting around etc. But I guess the frenzy will start soon when I need to think about what to take with me to Uni :) Btw, what's your name?

I just read your blog, and I am giving you my condolances (regarding your Grandma). I hope she will feel better soon. Its hard to feel helpful because there isn't anything you can do to eleviate the pain that she is suffering from. I guess all you can do is to remain strong too and to keep smiling (I know, its hard) and I hope through that it will give her the strength to hold on and keep going :hug:

@Vlam: Wow! I just read your blog and you live in a country house!! Lol, I bet its a lovely house surrounded with a lot of land :D

^ yeah, well... it's pretty hot in the city right now, so i moved out to more comfortable place. i might consider returning to civilization when the weather will be more.... endurable :D

as for landscape, i must disappoint you - the village is almost completely surrounded by endless forests, so no 'lot of land' here, sorry :p

the house itself is pretty neat though :hehe:

*wishes she is Ukrainian RIGHT now*

Good for you, you are so lucky!! In England is a little different, but its common to have a proper home and a holiday somwhere else in Europe where they canfly easily from the airport. The popular places are in south of France and Spain. Although eastern Europe is becoming more popular recently.

Vannn :wave:

i don't Qare about your blog design. :laugh:

U know what's so funny? U wanna learn some stuff abt advertising, and Vlam is a Qreative direQtor at an ad agency! :laugh: What are the odds in that? :blush:

Well I think in this forum the odds are pretty good... Fashion (read models) and advertising industry goes pretty much in hand to hand... Kinda... For me at least :D