Bellazon

Does anyone here live in New Yor?

_The_Best_

New York is what I meant.

Just wanted to know what it is like now. Last time I went I was 9. Now 22 I'm guessing it will be different through an adults eyes. I might be transferring over there and would like to know what do except as a foreigner.

Also, I hear America is going through a down turn at the moment, is that likely to stay?

:)

Well lemme tell u for my experience , i used to live in New York for 5 Years , rite now i'm back living in my country but all that time i was there was great.But now is hard to tell cuz as u know the gas prices and the hard difficult economy running around there rite now ,only richly people can handle it but if u go to work nothing to worry about ..well i guess.

Well lemme tell u for my experience , i used to live in New York for 5 Years , rite now i'm back living in my country but all that time i was there was great.But now is hard to tell cuz as u know the gas prices and the hard difficult economy running around there rite now ,only richly people can handle it but if u go to work nothing to worry about ..well i guess.

^Work first as a boss of a cleaning technician crew in long island with a company called Cleanway industries, then i was living there with my wife in long island but, i get separate from her and later i was offered to be a designer for my drawing ability, and now here in my country as a Chrysler Corp car designer.

^Work first as a boss of a cleaning technician crew in long island with a company called Cleanway industries, then i was living there with my wife in long island but, i get separate from her and later i was offered to be a designer for my drawing ability, and now here in my country as a Chrysler Corp car designer.

Well about my work let's just say i was discovered in a independent class of art here and later i get an offer from a cousin of a friend of mine who works in the production area in Detroit in a Chrysler assembly line,cuz i make a banner test of the Dodge Ram pickup and then i get the drawing and take it with me to one of the offices here in P.R and they liked the drawing and then a Senior Executive say maybe i have have and a chance for u :) good and then here I'am as part of the crew but not the lead designer .And i get back to P.R to work now do what i like drawing a lot ,if u want go to Art & literature and watch some drawings of Adriana Lima i made... Enjoy ;)

I live in NJ, but I'm always in NYC. And also I'm starting college there in the fall.

It's a great city. Of course there's do's and don't's like any city. As far as the "down- turn" , it will be here a while and then everything will level out. In the city you can travel without the aid of a car, so you'll save a lot of gas. You should love it. If you have any questions we're all here for you. :wave:

^Well yes u have a point here cuz there's no need to use car ,for that is the subway and the ferry to travel to a beautifull tourist places around there and yes i used to walk a lot i hit from 110 and St nicholas street to the 34th at herald square street with a couple of friends to enjoy a beautifull but cold shopping afternoon ,and of course i shop a IPEX bra at VSecret store for my sister like a birthday gift.Is really beautifull city but the cold in winter is terrible and very difficult to handle it :blink:

I live in NJ, but I'm always in NYC. And also I'm starting college there in the fall.

It's a great city. Of course there's do's and don't's like any city. As far as the "down- turn" , it will be here a while and then everything will level out. In the city you can travel without the aid of a car, so you'll save a lot of gas. You should love it. If you have any questions we're all here for you. :wave:

What college are you applying to? What are you going to study?

I was looking at Vassar or NYU. Someone on a student forum suggested Cornell but i don't know, the others seem seem more.......viable. I like driving, but i take it that there is a lot of traffic in NY.

Well about my work let's just say i was discovered in a independent class of art here and later i get an offer from a cousin of a friend of mine who works in the production area in Detroit in a Chrysler assembly line,cuz i make a banner test of the Dodge Ram pickup and then i get the drawing and take it with me to one of the offices here in P.R and they liked the drawing and then a Senior Executive say maybe i have have and a chance for u :) good and then here I'am as part of the crew but not the lead designer .And i get back to P.R to work now do what i like drawing a lot

I have another question about your job. How come concept cars are never made into production yet they look better then anything the manufactures makes?

if u want go to Art & literature and watch some drawings of Adriana Lima i made... Enjoy ;)

What do you mean?

Also, I hear America is going through a down turn at the moment, is that likely to stay?

:)

No one can really predict what will happen but once the elections are over in November, we might get a clear picture. Frankly both candidates(BO and MaC) are dull beyond comparison, both are major flip floppers and I am not a fan of either of them. Many people try to paint the current president as the root of all evil, when in reality the congress is equally to blame for this predicament that U.S. is currently in. The republican president has made foolish mistakes while the democratically controlled congress, led by the pathetic Nancy Pelosi, has virtually just sat on their hands doing nothing to resolve this mess. These political factors have contributed to this mess. Then again the "down turn" can also be contributed to factors outside of U.S such as the booming economies of China and India, their growing middle class and their demand for oil. So really there are far too many factors contributing to this situation. There is some hope though, as the price of a barrel of oil has somewhat dropped as compared with what it was a month or two back.

Getting back to New York, I have lived here(Long Island) for a long time. The city itself is a great place to live in, although its very crowded, you will definitely enjoy it as there are plenty of things to do here. Oh and living in New York City, you should just forget about driving. The subway is the main outlet used for transportation. Once you get used to it, you will love it. What exactly is your career path?

What college are you applying to? What are you going to study?

I was looking at Vassar or NYU. Someone on a student forum suggested Cornell but i don't know, the others seem seem more.......viable. I like driving, but i take it that there is a lot of traffic in NY.

I don't know what I'm studying yet. NYU and Vassar are okay, but they're not my choice.

There is a ton of traffic. It all depends where you driving to and through. 34th around Herald Sq. / Time Sq. these are some heavy traffic areas.

if u want go to Art & literature and watch some drawings of Adriana Lima i made... Enjoy ;)

What do you mean?

He means go to the Art & Literature forum. Then go to the Your Art thread. That's where we've been posting our drawings of our favorite models and other stuff.

Well about my work let's just say i was discovered in a independent class of art here and later i get an offer from a cousin of a friend of mine who works in the production area in Detroit in a Chrysler assembly line,cuz i make a banner test of the Dodge Ram pickup and then i get the drawing and take it with me to one of the offices here in P.R and they liked the drawing and then a Senior Executive say maybe i have have and a chance for u :) good and then here I'am as part of the crew but not the lead designer .And i get back to P.R to work now do what i like drawing a lot

I have another question about your job. How come concept cars are never made into production yet they look better then anything the manufactures makes?

Well the thing is a concept car like the Viper GTS-R is to much expensive to see it on the streets like a regular less expensive model.And is an special process, well i mean u have to order it,if u want a expensive concept like the viper or another u must order it directly to the company,and it's better have ur check for the amount of $200,000 if u want one in this case i'm talking about the viper.And as u see the concepts are made specialy for very wealthy and richly people and for the drag strips,so never go for a regular production assembly line cuz this one is made specialy in a factory located in england but with parts made in US.And no mid-class people like probably all of us can afford that kind of luxury as u know the concepts are.

^And yes i was talking about ur drawings in Art & literature thread :)

No one can really predict what will happen but once the elections are over in November, we might get a clear picture. Frankly both candidates(BO and MaC) are dull beyond comparison, both are major flip floppers and I am not a fan of either of them. Many people try to paint the current president as the root of all evil, when in reality the congress is equally to blame for this predicament that U.S. is currently in. The republican president has made foolish mistakes while the democratically controlled congress, led by the pathetic Nancy Pelosi, has virtually just sat on their hands doing nothing to resolve this mess. These political factors have contributed to this mess. Then again the "down turn" can also be contributed to factors outside of U.S such as the booming economies of China and India, their growing middle class and their demand for oil. So really there are far too many factors contributing to this situation. There is some hope though, as the price of a barrel of oil has somewhat dropped as compared with what it was a month or two back.

Getting back to New York, I have lived here(Long Island) for a long time. The city itself is a great place to live in, although its very crowded, you will definitely enjoy it as there are plenty of things to do here. Oh and living in New York City, you should just forget about driving. The subway is the main outlet used for transportation. Once you get used to it, you will love it.

Is this true though..........

The Security and Prosperity Partnership http://www.spp.gov/ calls for a North American economic and security community by 2010 that eliminates all borders between Canada, U.S. and Mexico, puts in place a single currency, "Amero" and National Identification cards among other things.

For that to happen a really, really big crisis is going to have to occur to get Americans to go along with this. Like another attack on US soil.

Executive orders have already been signed that gives the President dictorial powers and martial law in a crisis situation. Like.........throwing the resistance in FEMA camps w/out the right to an attorney.

I don't know?...................

What exactly is your career path?

I plan to apply to a NY college. Haven't decided which one yet. Do a science based Under-grad degree. Then maybe apply to Med-school, but that part is not certain. Just the Under-grad part is for sure.