Bellazon

James Hampson
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

James Hampson

Agency: Independent Models (London), Nathalie Models (Paris), Public Image Worldwide

Height: 6' 1/2"

Place of Origin: Surrey, England

Ethnic Origin: 1/2 Scottish and 1/2 English

Birthsign: Aries

How Discovered: At the Reading Festival...I was listening to the Gossip when I saw two scounts from Independent running towards me at the same time! They asked if I modeled and took my picture.

Favourite Things: Curry, musical instruments, comics, Crystal Palace football club, skateboarding.

Favourite Music/Band: Fleetwood Mac, George Benson, The Police, and Smashing Pumpkins

Hobbies: Surfing, snowboarding, hanging out with my friends, going to the beach.

Favourite Piece of Clothing: A hand-me-down from my dad. It's a 60's knitted jumper. I love it!

Favourite Artist (any kind): Keith Haring

Place You'd Love to Visit: South Africa

Currently You're Obsessed With/About: Shows! I just had my first show season. I'm also obsessed with Italian food in a bit way....Prada exclusive in Milan SS09...Kenzo, Lanvin and Armand Basi in Paris SS09.

(Info courtesy of MDC)

:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446018893-63159_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446018893-94913_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446018894-05852_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446018894-07233_thumb.jpg

Courtesy of the Fashion File - Blog :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

"James Hampson, recently rated model of the week on models.com, is one hot commodity right now in the fashion world. Born in Surrey, England, the 21 year old Brit was discovered this year at a music fesival. Only having been in the business for five months, James had a Prada exclusive on the runway in Milan, was in the Lanvin, Kenzo, and Armand Basi shows this summer in Paris, and just finished a photo shoot for the magzine L'Officiel. That's not all James has going on though. He's graduating with a degree in property development and wants to be a quantity surveyor. The Fashion File team first caught up with James backstage at Lanvin and we love his down to earth personality and zest for life (not to mention his big blue eyes and oh so adorable smile!) This guys is definitely one to look out for."

Backstage at Lanvin (centre) :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

jameslanvinat1.jpg

Candids in Paris :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-1218155746_thumb.jpg

post-16544-1218155752_thumb.jpg

post-16544-1218155762_thumb.jpg

post-16544-1218155770_thumb.jpg

oh my!

i think im in love :yes:

post-16544-0-1446018938-55708_thumb.jpg

also from Nathalie Models i suppose :)

(sorry i put the link :p)

first of all, let me say i LOVE your username :heart: and second, thanks for the link!! plus, it's nice to hear you're in love too of course :blush: ....well here's the pic again :laugh: ...feel free to post any pics of HOT James..i hastily put his thread together and didnt do too much yet....so i do appreciate u posting the link!! :hug:

post-16544-0-1446018938-57749_thumb.jpg

oh my!

i think im in love :yes:

post-22732-0-1446018894-49124_thumb.jpg

also from Nathalie Models i suppose :)

(sorry i put the link :p)

first of all, let me say i LOVE your username :heart: and second, thanks for the link!! plus, it's nice to hear you're in love too of course :blush: ....well here's the pic again :laugh: ...feel free to post any pics of HOT James..i hastily put his thread together and didnt do too much yet....so i do appreciate u posting the link!! :hug:

post-22732-0-1446018894-5445_thumb.jpg

ehh... what can i say? i love fashion... period :)

pshh, you're doing a great job (Y)

thaaanks!

• 2 months later...