Bellazon

Yorke or Bellamy

thats haute

I think Thom Yorke is a better lyricist and singer then Matt Bellamy, but as for the guitar work goes I have to choose Mr. Bellamy. In Overall to me Thom Yorke is way in front of Muse's frontman. I'm a big Muse fan, but to me Thom Yorke is about the nearest the perfection you can ask for a frontman(at least among his generation).

i have to agree with that completely

buuuut

i think that jonny greenwood could beat matt bellamy's tail when it comes to guitar:)

of course Johnny can probably beat Matt, but the poll was Thom vs Matt. Johnny is so great and versatile that he is out of the competition, I also thing that Ed O'Brien is a great guitarist and so much under-overated concerning is contribution to Radiohead.

in my opinion concerning better guitar player the order goes this way.

1.Johnny Greenwood

2.Matt Bellamy

3.Ed O'Brien

4.Thom Yorke (it hurt me so much to put him at the end of a category, but I try to be the more objective that I possibly can.) But, like I said before he's still the better singer/songwrtier & frontman between him and Muse's Bellamy.

i have to agree with that completely

buuuut

i think that jonny greenwood could beat matt bellamy's tail when it comes to guitar:)

of course Johnny can probably beat Matt, but the poll was Thom vs Matt. Johnny is so great and versatile that he is out of the competition, I also thing that Ed O'Brien is a great guitarist and so much under-overated concerning is contribution to Radiohead.

in my opinion concerning better guitar player the order goes this way.

1.Johnny Greenwood

2.Matt Bellamy

3.Ed O'Brien

4.Thom Yorke (it hurt me so much to put him at the end of a category, but I try to be the more objective that I possibly can.) But, like I said before he's still the better singer/songwrtier & frontman between him and Muse's Bellamy.

oh i know, i was just making that comment

i do agree with that

even thom yorke himself says that when they're writing music, jonny always comes up with the best guitar

Bellamy all the way... maybe not the best singer, but great composer and magnificent guitar player... How he controls the feed is out of this world...

Yorke is never hit me, I kinda should like his music, but it doesn't work for me...

Bellamy all the way... maybe not the best singer, but great composer and magnificent guitar player... How he controls the feed is out of this world...

Yorke is never hit me, I kinda should like his music, but it doesn't work for me...

ahhh... not even a little bit?

you know, each of their albums has a different sound, so you might wanna listen to some of each :)

you know, each of their albums has a different sound, so you might wanna listen to some of each :)

Well I have listen (many times) all Radiohead and Thom's solo albums, but like I said, it doesn't hit me... I don't really know why and I don't hate it...

And ok, Karma Police and 2+2=5 are good songs...

But well my holy triangle is Nine Inch Nails, Muse and Tool... in that order... So maybe I just don't get it... :)

Well I have listen (many times) all Radiohead and Thom's solo albums, but like I said, it doesn't hit me... I don't really know why and I don't hate it...

And ok, Karma Police and 2+2=5 are good songs...

But well my holy triangle is Nine Inch Nails, Muse and Tool... in that order... So maybe I just don't get it... :)

Ahhh... yeah

pretty much completely different from mine :p

my holy hexagon is Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, The Libertines, The Kooks, and The Hives :D

...im sure you one day will :)