Bellazon

Legs Obsession

The Falconer

oh yes, Dimitri is hot. There's a ton more pictures of him :shifty:

So, here's some more legs. And the rest of the editorial sinceyou liked the guys haha

(if anyone knows the hottie in red please reply in the thread :hug:)

I'll be on vacation form tomorrow on but I hope i can log in every now and then :hug:

I will miss you and keep up the good work, I want to see a ton of hot pics when I come back :evil:

Take care! :wave:

And oyu can check out the threads of Matt Loewen, Will Chalker :heart: and Brian Jankic. They have nice legs. Oh and in the droolworthy male model thread there's quite some pictures of models in undies so there's some legs as well.

WOW!! :chicken: These are soooo HOT! Thank you, thank you, thank you, M---!! :hug:

Have a great vacation!! I'll be checking out the guys you mentioned and will be scouting for other leggalicious (errmm....) pics as well, and hopefully MAKE YOU PROUD, lol. :wave:

--And sorry I don't know the guy in red...doesn't ring a bell at all... :(

Cheers!

More Clement!! :heart: Quite frankly, I can't figure out why I love his legs so much... I mean, those photos M--- posted were damn hot, and Clement seems so toned down compared to them.... maybe it's the way he poses?...Dunno, but I find Clement's legs sexy. ;)

62450scan003122752losn0.jpg62503scan009122814loyc5.jpg

Photos from MH.

I'm not positive whom that person is...I'm thinking Clement because I was mainly looking for photos of him, but it doesn't look like him at all to me... :unsure: Anyways, very nice legs!! :cool: 57679escanear0001122384aw3.jpg