Kaya Scodelario
Thumbnail

veeVERITY_

• 1 month later...

Full name: Kaya Rose Scodelario

Born: 15 February 1992

Birthplace: Paddington, London

post-17031-0-1446100167-51136_thumb.jpg

Kaya luckily nabbed her first acting role in Skins playing the younger sister of Tony Stonem. Her role as Effy was silent up until the very end of the first season. She was able to show off her acting chops in the second season with more developed character. Then it was announced she would be a central character in the third season of the award-winning show. Only Scodelario and Lisa Blackwell (Pandora Moon) are from the previous seasons.

"Skins" (2007-?) Effy Stonem

Moon (2009) Eve Bell

She has described how, in this role, at the age of only 16, she was able to cope with having to disrobe for several 'racy scenes':

She has been quoted describing how at the age of 16, she was able to cope with having to disrobe for several ‘racy scenes’:

“Obviously it's slightly embarrassing to be standing in a room full of fifty men in your underwear. But you just had to laugh at yourself. We had to do one in the woods at night. It was freezing cold and I was like, 'Why, why would you do this in the woods?' But she [Effy] has always worn skimpy outfits, so I've got used to the fact she's a very sexy girl.”

-She's a new face with the high-powered Models 1 agency.

-She is half Brazilian and speaks fluent Portuguese

-The Who is one of her favorite bands

Information found at: Wikipedia and IMDB

Photo credit: http://kayascodelario.net/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG SHE IS GEORGUS!! I LOVE HER!!!

I WAS AT YOUTUBE WATCHING SOMETHING ELSE AND I SAW HER IN A SKINS PROMO I WAS LIKE WOW SHE IS AMAZINGLY PRETTY AND I STARED WATCHING ALL THE FIRST SEASON FOR HER SHE IS AMAZING AT ACTING!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST AND GET TO THIRD SEASON WERE SHE IS LIKE ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...