Bellazon

Terminator Salvation

ricardamanutd

Terminator Salvation

Set in post-apocalyptic 2018, John Connor is the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright , a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet’s operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

Cast

Christian Bale ---- John Connor

Anton Yelchin ---- Kyle Reese

Sam Worthington --- Marcus Wright

Moon Bloodgood ---- Blair Williams

Common ------ Barnes

Bryce Dallas Howard --- Kate Connor

source: imdb

3 minute footage description...

The future. A barren wasteland with the smoking wreckage of a helicopter.

Radio: “Bravo 10, Bravo 10, is anyone there? Answer please. Come in. Anyone there? How many survivors are there?”

A survivor moves, it’s Christian Bale as John Connor.

Connor: “One.”

Radio: “Repeat.”

Connor: “...ONE!”

Cut to: Bale stepping over the corpse of a terminator.

Cut to: Bale face to face with Sam Worthington’s Marcus Wright.

Connor: “If I let you down, you’ll kill everyone in this room.”

Wright: “Not everyone, just you Connor. Because I don’t give a *beep* about you. I didn’t even know your name until two days ago.”

Connor: (whispered) “Kill me? We’ve been at war since before either of us even existed.”

Cut to: Marcus Wright standing in a wreckage strewn courtyard.

Wright: “Hey!”

Suddenly weapon fire shatters the silence and bullets begin chewing up the ground around him. Just as it seems he’s done for a figure dives out from out of shot and knocks him out of the line of fire. He looks up and it’s Antol Yelchin’s Kyle Reese.

Reese: “Come with me if you want to live.”

We see the barrel of a minigun blazing and a Terminator’s feet as it walks towards them, crushing a human skull beneath its weight.

Wright: (echoing Michael Biehn’s lines form the first film while talking to Reese) “What day is it? What year?”

Reese: “2018.”

Wright: “What happened here?”

Reese: “Judgement day happened.”

Cut to: a truck with a snow plough welded to the front crashing through obstacles on a road, a jeep driving through the desert, resistance fighters running across a train track and three humans jumping over a precipice with abseiling ropes attached to them.

Voice: “Go! Go! Go!”

Cut to: the burned face of a T-600, its metal skull showing through the ruin of its flesh.

Cut to: the silhouette of a terminator endoskeleton holding a gun, it’s eyes glow red against the darkness.

Cut to: A night shot of Moon Bloodgood’s Blair Williams standing outside with her back to us, topless. She turns around, her hands covering her modesty.

Cut to: figures running amidst explosions and gunfire, a figure on a motorbike flying through the air.

Cut to: John Connor and his men inside a bunker. There is a huge cybernetic arm tied to a table – it’s about seven feet long and topped with a claw. Connor crouches nest to the claw to study it and the claw comes to life, snapping at the air.

Cut to: A huge metal machine rearing into shot with red eyes and an enormous metal carapace. An inhuman howl fills the air.

Connor: “This is not the future that my mother told me about. Something has changed.”

The familiar Terminator beat hammers out.

Kate Connor: “If you saved us once in another future, you can save us in this one.”

Cut to: Reese turning to Connor.

Reese: “Who are you?”

Connor: “John Connor!”

Cut to: Bryce Dallas Howard’s Kate Connor running toward s the camera and screaming “John!”

Cut to: Connor face to face with Wright again.

Connor: “You tried killing my mother. You killed my father. You will not kill me.”

Cut to: A figure covered head to toe in mud and screaming into the night (could be Worthington or Bale – hard to tell).

Cut to: a terminator trapped under the landing strut of a helicopter. A gun barrel lowers to its skull and puts it out of its misery. The camera pans up to reveal John Connor looking decidedly mean.

Cut to: the inside of a building. A huge cybernetic arm crashes through the ceiling and grabs someone, pulling him through the hole in the roof. It’s the arm of a harvester, one of the machine’s huge man hunters.

Cut to: A terminator being crushed by a falling car.

End title comes up word by word: The. End. Begins.

Cut to: Bale lying prone, clearly in pain with a terminator’s hand descending towards his face.

Connor: “You son of a bitch!”

It claws furrows down the front of his face. He screams.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...