Nick Stahl

Date of Birth

5 December 1979, Harlingen, Texas, USA

Birth Name

Nicolas Kent Stahl

Height

5' 10" (1.78 m)

Mini Biography

Nick Stahl was born in Harlingen, Texas on December 5, 1979. After his mother, Dona, took him to see a children's play at the age of 4, Nick confidently declared that acting would be his future. Commericals and community plays followed, two television movies were also released in the early 90s. The breakthrough he needed came next when he starred alongside Mel Gibson, who hand-selected Nick for the role, in The Man Without a Face (1993). Nick played Chuck, the little boy who befriends a stranger that was disfigured in an accident. Unfortunately, his follow up films weren't much success and he slowly disappeared from the acting scene. All that changed in 1998 when he starred in two major films, Disturbing Behavior (1998) and The Thin Red Line (1998). Both films had a modest success at the box- office.

in imdb

post-22524-0-1446080028-41104_thumb.jpg

2478331fz9.jpg

I discovered him in "Carnivale", or at least I thought so, but I already had seen him as the yellow bastard in SinCity...

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...