Bellazon

Identification

fashionXniohsaf

uhmm okay so this is gonna be difficult, and I'm thinking its a bit unlikely ill be able to ID this one seeing as how I cant find the picture anywhere on the internet and I cant scan it, but here goes......

In the October 2006 issue (rachel bilson graces the cover)--ive included a picture--

inside the issue, on page 152 there is a "Paul Mitchell" advertisement for his hairspray called "express style"

there is a pretty model on the page, and I cannot for the life of me figure out who she is....ive found other similar advertisements for

Paul Mitchell(on bwgreyscale) , and I cant seem to find the source of those either...ha.so really im not expecting an answer but im just throwing this out there as a 'what the heck' kind of a thing.

post-20725-1216855488_thumb.jpg

uhmm okay so this is gonna be difficult, and I'm thinking its a bit unlikely ill be able to ID this one seeing as how I cant find the picture anywhere on the internet and I cant scan it, but here goes......

In the October 2006 issue (rachel bilson graces the cover)--ive included a picture--

inside the issue, on page 152 there is a "Paul Mitchell" advertisement for his hairspray called "express style"

there is a pretty model on the page, and I cannot for the life of me figure out who she is....ive found other similar advertisements for

Paul Mitchell(on bwgreyscale) , and I cant seem to find the source of those either...ha.so really im not expecting an answer but im just throwing this out there as a 'what the heck' kind of a thing.

on cover Rachel Bilson