Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

Omg no i don't want her in VS! I love her so much for me she's the ultium high fashion topmodel and if she does Vs it would kind of.. be weird.. i don't know..ruin it.

Not that I have something agains Vs not at all (I love it) it's just , it would be weird to see Daria there it's not her place there she strands out the most from all the other models and she's 1 of the few ones that haven't got big Becouse of Vs.

I guess she's just too unique!

Does anybody else feels like that too ?

agree with you, I feel like that too :) though I LOVE VS, admire their clothes and models and so on, but I know exactly what you mean ;)

Omg no i don't want her in VS! I love her so much for me she's the ultium high fashion topmodel and if she does Vs it would kind of.. be weird.. i don't know..ruin it.

Not that I have something agains Vs not at all (I love it) it's just , it would be weird to see Daria there it's not her place there she strands out the most from all the other models and she's 1 of the few ones that haven't got big Becouse of Vs.

I guess she's just too unique!

Does anybody else feels like that too ?

i agree :yes:

Does anyone have any HQ pictures of Daria's GORGEOUS ads for Lancome? I always see them when I'm at the mall and I'm amazed by her beauty. I didn't like her at first, but she's growing on me and I love her ads for Lancome! Thanks! I just don't feel like searching through 70+ pages!

generally i find her lancome ads some of the least interesting things she's done, but if you're so fond of them just go to her tfs thread and make search using 'lancome' as keyword.

about that wonderful pic above of daria styled as a boy, that comes from a 2003 vogue paris editorial. you can find almost every 2003-2004 editorial at the simply daria site. link at my blog.