Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

This H&M ad is an ad of Cavalli's collection for H&M? Or just a simple ad of simple H&M clothes?

What - Cavalli does H&M??

How could I've possibly missed that!!! :trout:

Yes, in this season there will be a line from Cavalli designed for H&M!

Strange request this will be, I know.

See, my hard drive got fried and all the pictures I had saved of Daria for a year (I actually went through every page of this forum and tFS back then) are gone. If you guys could just do me this huge favor and make a zip with all the photos of Daria you have that would be ace. I know it is a lot to ask, I don't mind if someone gives me a photo someone else is sending me too, I just want most of my collection back, so I guess this is a good way to start. Right now the ones I am looking for the most are those someone posted of Daria in school, and the ones of when she was little that NICE DREAM uses as her signature. I remember I had saved them when they were first posted here, but alas, I don't have the anymore. Those are my priority for now, because they were so cute, but I want my whole collection back really. Going through the 130 pages here and the 552 over at tFS AGAIN seems too crazy. I guess it would be easier through this request, though I don't know how many will reply. You can upload big zip files over at sendspace.com for free.

Anyway, thanks, guys. :blush:

----

Or not. Thanks anyway.

hello everybody i'm new on this forum!it's my first forum registration and i'm french so sorry for my english!i knew this forum since a long time but i'd never registrer blablabla

daria is again on vogue french for an editorial by:

title editorial automne indien

photographe: inez et vinoodh

realisation:emmanuelle alt( i love what she does)

i try to put the picture

post-17209-1188301261_thumb.jpg

post-17209-1188301306_thumb.jpg

post-17209-1188301325_thumb.jpg

post-17209-1188301344_thumb.jpg

post-17209-1188301363_thumb.jpg