Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

well, one thing is/was urss and its horrors, one thing is communism as a political thought that can't be compared to nazism. now it's me to be offended!

thnks for covering my back, respect!

yeah indeed knda surprised, i'm sure Daria wouldn't be glad

anyway i'm not going to argue with you about it

it looks like you're extremist comunist or support them, brains are already washed anyway

^ i don't know how reliable your opinions on daria can be since you're the one who said that her family didn't call her dasha cos they got too northamerican... *cough cough*. :cain: :cain:

anyway, i'm sure daria is smart enough to distinguish good and evil and stay away from fascism and nazionalism. :)

it looks like you're extremist comunist or support them, brains are already washed anyway

Nobody here knows me really but I have to add something more to this. I've been around for over a year though I never even decided to join, nevermind post, but isn't this supposed to be a forum about Daria? In any case, I agree with svetlyak and you should respect him and those of us who support communism since you obviously have no idea of what it truly is. I hate that my first interactions here have to be about this, but I had to add something more.

You guys, I am looking for this photo of Daria, but HQ. Has anyone got it? :blink:

dariapx2.jpg

well, one thing is/was urss and its horrors, one thing is communism as a political thought that can't be compared to nazism. now it's me to be offended!

No, i'm not... My grand grand dad was fightin :war: :capt: for long 5 years and i still remember him, thats all.

Nobody here knows me really but I have to add something more to this. I've been around for over a year though I never even decided to join, nevermind post, but isn't this supposed to be a forum about Daria? In any case, I agree with svetlyak and you should respect him and those of us who support communism since you obviously have no idea of what it truly is. I hate that my first interactions here have to be about this, but I had to add something more.

You guys, I am looking for this photo of Daria, but HQ. Has anyone got it? :blink:

dariapx2.jpg

I dont sorry, i'll try to lookit up...

thatks for support, and i agred that was not smart of me to start that and go so far away from Dasha.

hello everyone!

i am bz member since january and this is my first posting :laugh: (new record?)

due to the fact i still have nothing special to say, here is one little Photopaint "tomfoolery".

hope you like the "Step Out-Effect" as much as i do.

post-8166-1180648296_thumb.jpg

Very nice! and welcome! It's always very lively around here. :laugh:

Daria is a doll and I just want to get back on the topic of her. :heart:

First of all I hate using the term Nazism use Fascism or even totalitarianism. 2nd, how the hell did this thread come to talking about political science.

hello everyone!

due to the fact i still have nothing special to say, here is one little Photopaint "tomfoolery".

Thanx

hello everyone!

welcome to the forum taiga, :wave: thanks for the photo, :heart: :kiss: