Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

OMG Daria is on the cover of 'Fashion' Magazine!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo Happy & Exited!! Omg I'm like :drool:

Seriously my mom was looking at the magazine but i didn't know it was the new one and we already got it in the mail and was asking me about a model and then i saw Daria on the cover and tried to pull the magazine off her hands and we literally ended up fighting for it Lmao!

Anyways the cover is BEAUTIFUL and inside even better there are 2 picture of her that are FLAWLESS & STUNING she looks beyong GORGOUS! And there's 2 page article with pics around it and stuff which i haven't read yet and another page with 'Daria's Favorite things'.

I really wish i can scan it so I can share with you guys , but i don't have a scanner :(

Hopefully somebody else that has 1 and the magazine will!

Or tommoro i'll try to sneak to my stepdads comp and try to scan it so you can guys see it but i have no idea how it works.

Omg i'm still soo hyper and exited cuz i even wanted to write to 'Fashion' Magazine to friggen finally put Daria on their cover sinec she's the biggest Canadian supermodel and 1 of the biggest present topmodels in the fashion world and it's a Canadian magazine and they finally did!!

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: