Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

she makes me proud too!!! I wish I went to Ukrainian school and not Russian school because I speak better Russian than Ukrainian :cry: . I can only understand Ukrainian....she has every damn right in the world to adore her native country, I just wish I was on the same page with her when it comes to being a true ethnic Ukrainian. I am originally from West Ukraine also, from Lviv and now I am in America. :wave:

I always thought of Daria as "the model with the Best personality" , and you can see that in the interview and on videos you can just see , how she stands out she really is different than other models , she has big big personality , she is smart and wise and super down to earth she makes me worm to my heart!!!!

I loove Daria soo much!

Not to mention what a great model she is and has the most unique look and best ads , but i'm not gonna go there lol taht's another story i can go on forever! :wub:

Thank you for the interview! :heart:

merry X-mas guys!!!! :wave:

I always thought of Daria as "the model with the Best personality" , and you can see that in the interview and on videos you can just see , how she stands out she really is different than other models , she has big big personality , she is smart and wise and super down to earth she makes me worm to my heart!!!!

I loove Daria soo much!

Not to mention what a great model she is and has the most unique look and best ads , but i'm not gonna go there lol taht's another story i can go on forever! :wub:

soo true...Nataliya Gotsiy also has great personality :wub:

did you ever seen an interview of her?

merry X-mas guys!!!! :wave:

I loove Daria soo much!

soo true...Nataliya Gotsiy also has great personality :wub:

did you ever seen an interview of her?

No never , i don't really know anything about her.