Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

I love really long mornings. I’ll get up really early and stare outside the window and have a coffee. Breakfast is a really weird one for me; I find breakfast one of the hardest meals of the day. I never know what to have. I think because of the Ashtanga yoga thing, I practice and then by the time I’m finishing practicing or meditating—this is going to sound so insane— it’s been almost two and half hours... By the time I do the whole thing, it’s almost lunch time. 

http://coveteur.com/2017/03/16/models-breakfast-elle-macpherson-daria-werbowy/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Ashlala said:

I miss her! Does she still have her Lancome contract?

i doubt it. there hasn't been anything from in over 2 years. no sign of her on instagram. Cass Bird was one of her really good friends, and she hasn't posted  anything of her in almost a year. she's retired for good. 

On 5/30/2018 at 11:40 AM, rubirosa said:

i doubt it. there hasn't been anything from in over 2 years. no sign of her on instagram. Cass Bird was one of her really good friends, and she hasn't posted  anything of her in almost a year. she's retired for good. 

Thanks! Makes me sad.

• 3 weeks later...

Glamour Russia February 2005

Models:Michelle Buswell,Liya Kebede,Louise Pedersen,Jessica Stam,Hana Soukupova,Caroline Winberg,Marija Vujovic,Natasha Poly,Daria Werbowy,Cameron Russell,Eugenia Volodina and others

Scanned by me

glam russ febr 2005 7.jpg glam russ febr 2005 8.jpg glam russ febr 2005 9.jpg glam russ febr 2005 10.jpg glam russ febr 2005 11.jpg glam russ febr 2005 12.jpg glam russ febr 2005 13.jpg glam russ febr 2005 14.jpg

• 1 month later...