Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

^ yeah it took me a while for Daria to grown on me :ninja:

never thought I'd like her....same applies to Gemma :o

Ah me tooo but by the time went by i started liking Daria and + i watched interview with her of Fashion TV and she seemed Really nice and natural so that got me to like her a Lot!!

I kno that girl 1 day will be a Fashion Icon!!

And Gemma...Never liked and i don't and never will she'll never grow on me i just don't find anything in her..Lol anyways

Thx everyone for the pics of Daria :)

Your Crazy

But Im glad you Like Daria, she's lovely...

Lol i kno i am ..Haha

I dunno actually i DO find somethin in gemma..somethin different and to tell u the truth thats what i do Not like about her..What u guys like is what i dont like abot her lol..weird..

And she is like everywhere in every magazine in every fashion show i watch fashion tv like all the time and shes in like every catwalk lol too everywhere...

but everybody with their taste i guess

Ah me tooo but by the time went by i started liking Daria and + i watched interview with her of Fashion TV and she seemed Really nice and natural so that got me to like her a Lot!!

And Gemma...Never liked and i don't and never will she'll never grow on me i just don't find anything in her..Lol anyways

I agree, I think Gemma is much too baby faced. She could be Dakota Fannings sister.

Daria is B E A U T I F U L!

I agree, I think Gemma is much too baby faced. She could be Dakota Fannings sister.

Daria is B E A U T I F U L!

Ya i know like her face sooo Oval!! She doesn't look like high fashion model to me at all but i guess ppl like her becouse of her baby look lol i dont know!

Yes Daria is and she is really nice too that's why she is so succesful a lot of peple like working wit her :) !

Ya i know like her face sooo Oval!! She doesn't look like high fashion model to me at all but i guess ppl like her becouse of her baby look lol i dont know!

Yes Daria is and she is really nice too that's why she is so succesful a lot of peple like working wit her :)

i think that the point of high fashion is to be different, original and beautiful at the same time so in that respect Gemma is one of the most high fashion faces in the business in my opinion :p