Thanks for the updates! :hug:

Here's the huuuuge Vogue editorial :bounce:

Vogue FR Feb 12

ph. by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

source: tfs

credit: visualoptimism

... the second one ...

same source & credit

... and the third one, which was some Marc Jacobs tribute, but I didn't bother to save Marc's pic :whistle:

N13275742331722506_1.jpg N13275742331722506_2.jpg N13275742331722506_3.jpg

A big thank you to Nefertiti and CarMELita.

Google translate;

"To manage the whirlwind of my professional life, I have a vital need to reconnect with nature. As soon as I can, I escape the world to catch my breath in the great outdoors. "

Daria Werbowy

First thought in the morning when you open your eyes?

Here we go again! In a positive state of mind most of the time, but not always ...

A sport to relax when you are upset?

Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding ... In short, everything that is played on a board and can pick up speed.

Comfort food when you have the blues?

Dark chocolate, radical.

A protocol anti-jet lag to get fresh?

The jet lag, what is it? Honestly, when you travel as much as me,you do not even think about it any more. The secret is, to eat slightly to readjust more easily.

A mantra to recite to see the bright side of life?

This too shall pass ...

A drink to relax Facing the Sea?

A glass of red wine.

A meditation exercise to step back?

Play guitar and draw, two activities that make me disconnect.

An emotion when you are in the middle of the ocean at night, a bar of your boat?

Peace, integral, intense, profound. I even had strange feeling, with songs and lights that seemed unreal carry the boat ...

A breakfast special model marathon?

Tofu + kale +vegetable juice.

A personal look to be sure of yourself?

A leather jacket, without hesitation.

A smell to remind you of where you come from?

Beeswax and wood burning stove, which remind me of my grandmother and my country of Ukrainian origin, Poland.

A landscape that makes you feel in your element stack?

West Cork, Ireland. I just bought a house facing the sea, as we speak right now. There is the storm outside and it is gorgeus.

A dream to go elsewhere in the world?

The Iceland for the absence of noise, light and unique atmosphere peaceful, of absolute purity.

An alternative medicine to feel always on top?

Deep Tissue Massage Sanctuary of Soho in New York, a place that I adore. The acupuncture back to the energies. And Myofascial Release Treatment, a manual therapywhich resolves the whole body, invented by John F. Barnes who still practices in Arizona.

A reflex beauty mine anti tired?

For me, the serum by Lancome Génifique work wonders.

A make-up type to seduce?

Red lips, it is always sexy, right? Right now, I like L Absolu Nu No. 102 Rouge Nu of Lancome.

A place to unwind most of all?

On top of a mountain at the edge of a cliff in the middle of the ocean or in the depths of a forest. All raw nature, with no one around. I am surrounded by so many people all year long...

A life philosophy to share with your future children?

Enjoy the change, at any moment.

An experience that marked your life?

With my boyfriend, we followed a family of shamans in the Amazon for three weeks. A mind-blowing experience that opens your spirit radically .____

Thanks for all the great pics Carm, and child in time for that wonderful post - I absolutely adore her!

"To manage the whirlwind of my professional life, I have a vital need to reconnect with nature. As soon as I can, I escape the world to catch my breath in the great outdoors. "

Daria Werbowy

this is pure gold.