Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

is this a repost? from GQ december 07. :pinky:

:heart: i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! :heart:

i have a secret crush on seth rogen and to pair him up with daria is just cute. they're couple of the year and they just moved in together. sort of. i like them canadians! :rofl:

Couple of the Year

Funnyman Seth Rogen and supermodel Daria move in together (well, for a day at least) and try out domestic bliss

By Brett Martin; Photographs by Mark Seliger

2105402994_2de015b7bb_o.jpg.jpg

2104624261_a7b6efc1bf_o.jpg.jpg

2105406038_8fca2e95b1_o.jpg.png

2105403822_3104a141de_o.jpg.png

2104626539_0f9e8c074b_o.jpg.jpg

2105404748_9370e59aa1_o.jpg.jpg

Someday, in comic-book stores and high school A/V rooms and whatever other dark and secret spots geeks and losers meet across America, 2007 will be looked back on as an annus mirabilis. For this was the year that the Cruises, the Clooneys, and the Depps of the world had to give it up to an overweight, Yogi Bear–voiced, Jewfroed man-child named Seth. First, 25-year-old Seth Rogen starred in Judd Apatow’s Knocked Up. Then he cowrote, co-executive-produced, and appeared in Superbad. Together the two films have grossed $270 million and counting. It’s not a stretch to say that Rogen—a Canadian, no less—has emerged as at least a temporary king of Hollywood.

The hot streak continued while posing for GQ with megamodel and fellow Canuck Daria Werbowy. “I actually have more respect for models now,” he says, sounding shocked. “You always hear ‘Modeling’s not easy,’ and you think, What a stupid fucking thing to say. But then you stand next to one, and they have to hold themselves in really uncomfortable positions. I just get to sit there looking like a schlub.”

Schlub seemed to be enough to bag Katherine Heigl in Knocked Up and a teenage hottie for Rogen’s young alter ego, played by Jonah Hill, in Superbad. But the films made by Rogen’s posse (Apatow, Hill, Steve Carell, and Paul Rudd) aren’t all that concerned with women. They’re about male friendship. When you think of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, you’re less likely to remember Carell romancing Catherine Keener than you are his being egged on by his guy friends (Rogen included) in a way that was at once sweetly tender and raunchily ballbusting.

This, too, Rogen points out, is nothing new. There have always been buddy movies. Few of them, though, would have included a scene like the one in Superbad in which Hill and Michael Cera lie drunkenly in their sleeping bags and proclaim their Platonic love for each other. Taken with Flight of the Conchords, Wedding Crashers, and everything Wes Anderson has ever made, Rogen’s ascent might signify a new era of men being men in, as Rogen puts it, an “almost gay way.”

“My favorite movies growing up were buddy action comedies,” he says. “The Lethal Weapon movies always struck me as quintessential male love stories. The first one is practically structured as a romantic comedy: Two guys from different backgrounds get thrown together and have to learn to work it out. We just took the subtext and made it text.”

Well, here's the deal. I ADORE Daria. :wub: :wub: She is my #2, kinda' sorta' tied at the #2 spot with Hana S. But, I know nothing about her personally except that she is Canadian. Would someone take the time to tell me a little about her personal life? Boyfriends, husbands, etc.??? I'd sure appreciate it. :heart: :heart:

Well, here's the deal. I ADORE Daria. :wub: :wub: She is my #2, kinda' sorta' tied at the #2 spot with Hana S. But, I know nothing about her personally except that she is Canadian. Would someone take the time to tell me a little about her personal life? Boyfriends, husbands, etc.??? I'd sure appreciate it. :heart: :heart:

Me too!

I'd also appreciate something like that

because I don't know a lot about Daria

either, besides the fact that she's beautiful

:blush:

I'd love to see some more interviews with her

:heart:

"husbands"? :rofl: