Bellazon

What do you think about Nicole Kidman words?

Teresik

Acro is right. A woman doesn't necessarily have to have curves to be incredibly sexy. I think Nicole is sexy in her own way. Is she sexy like Adriana or Gisele? Not quite. But Nicole is sexy in a classy, sophisticated way.

And also ... wanting to get pregnant to gain weight is silly. Like Acro said, you want a baby out of love, not to get curves to be sexy. I think that's a pretty sad statement she made.

• 1 month later...

True, a woman doesn't have to have curves to be beautiful/sexy. Although I prefer curves on a woman, it's all about preference.

Nicole Kidman said that because that's her preference. She wants curves and bigger breasts to be more feminine and sexy.

I don't find anything wrong with her wanting to have a fuller body, I'm sure a lot of women wish they had certain things and didn't have certain things on their body.

idk if nicole's words were taken out of context or not BUT the idea of getting pregnant to gain weight IS silly :wacky:

i have no problems with her wanting to gain weight tho. i really think i'd look better if i weighed 10lbs more. its pretty uncommon BUT there ARE in fact women who want to gain weight :o :laugh:

• 4 months later...
Acro is right. A woman doesn't necessarily have to have curves to be incredibly sexy. I think Nicole is sexy in her own way. Is she sexy like Adriana or Gisele? Not quite.

I wouldn't name Adriana or Gisele as the poster girl for curves. For curves I think Beyonce, Tyra, Scarlett Johansen. In my opinion, if your weight falls in the underweight range on the BMI charts, you're not very curvy. Adriana and Gisele have gorgeous bodies that I idolize, but they simply don't fit the bill for femininely voluptuous.

Because her comments are so superficial, it seems as though it's not from her heart but more of a marketing ploy. If she wants to be curvy, then she should just start eating. We all know what she looked like when she was young and she was in no way as thin as she is now. Also, it's just so ignorant to use pregnancy as an excuse to gain weight. I generally like Nicole Kidman so I'm surprised she made those comments ... maybe they were twisted by the media?

• 2 months later...

i think everyone is just misunderstanding what she said

my mother said she hard Nicole say something about how curvy woman, such as jennifer lopez, have nice bodies. Some people have curves and some don't, whether they eat or not... I don't think she said she wanted to get fat. Fat is not curvy, if you have a flat ass and you eat ... sure it will fill up, but in a nasty way.

I don't even know if anythign i'm saying make sense lol..