Bellazon

Merried

Joline

Thanks everybody for the great wishes. It means a lot to me :) :heart:

@ PinkCouture I see if I can find a picture of Adam but it might be an old one..

@ TR We are going to have our honeymoon in Paris from the 3 of August to the 8 th of August. And no I don

@ PinkCouture I see if I can find a picture of Adam but it might be an old one..

@ TR We are going to have our honeymoon in Paris from the 3 of August to the 8 th of August. And no I don�t have pics from the wedding yet but it was a beach wedding and it was wounderful. So amazing.

I PMed Layla90 yeasterday and told her about the wedding so she's got all the details so she might can post the message here so you can read about the wedding.

@ TR We are going to have our honeymoon in Paris from the 3 of August to the 8 th of August. And no I don�t have pics from the wedding yet but it was a beach wedding and it was wounderful. So amazing.

I PMed Layla90 yeasterday and told her about the wedding so she's got all the details so she might can post the message here so you can read about the wedding.

@PinkCouture: check "Post pics with your boyfriend!" thread ;)

@Joline: awww (:blush: again :) ) well, if someone wants to read more about the wedding, I will post this PM for sure.

Naw honey your siggy!!!

yes post the PM here.

yes... post the pm :) please :flower:

ok :flower:

Well we got merried at saturday evening at 7 pm at a beach in Gotland here in Sweden. (Gotland is an amazing island here in Sweden!) It was the most beautiful sundown ever and they sky was in yellow, light purple and pink just becuase of the sundown. It was warm about 23 degrees celcius. and the beach has this most amazing sand white soft sand and and it was just so breathtakingly beautiful. I was wearing a white babydoll dress and bearfoot in the sand and white lilys in my hand and a lily in my VS hair like they have in the Vs show. And the beach was also covered with white rose petals in a little path down to a beautiful vault, do you know what I mean? And there was Adam in a white linnen shirt and beigh pants standing there and the was a preast there taht made us husband and wife. The only ppl who were there was Adams brother Oliver and my brother Eliott. Today at my birthday party or birthday dinner we are going to tell everyone about us getting merried. They dont know it yet.

It was teh most incredable day of my life.

Oh so you might have felt that I was gtting merried in your dream. :) that is cool.

Yes, beach weddings is very light and beautiful, I read in a bride magazine that the people that choose to have a beach wedding is young, full of passion and love and love experiences. Just like me and Adam :) .

Yes teh sky was amazing, I have actually never seen anything like that.

No I have no pics on teh dress yet but I will see if I can find one.

No the hair is very beautiful a long and lightly curly and a lot of volume. Like the models have a the VS show. No we wanted a secret marrige, and I was actually suprised that we would get merried so soon. We had a big fight a while ago that almost separated us, but we worked things out. And decided that we would not get merried this year, we would have to take things slower. But last monday Adam said that he wanted to get merried now, he couldent wait so we decided a secret wedding at the beach. So we booked a priest, and I fixed hair and makeup myself and a dress and we boght our own cloths and drow down to Gotland. I couldent make things even more perfect.

Our family is very supportive and have always liked us togehther and they will be suprised but very happy. :) The only person that I think is going to be a bit upsessed is my sister Gloria, she has always said she would like to be on my wedding but she will be soo happy for me anyway. Hahah