Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

THANKS GANYMEDE for all the new pics. :wave: :wave: :heart: :heart: :heart: ALL of them!

Those Saks catalog pics.....I just want to eat him up! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:heart: the runway pics as well. Some come from the DSquared2 S/S 2010, Hermes, Armani and Frankie Morello. Marlon has been in great demand..and a very busy young man! NO need to wonder why....The proof is in the pics! :yes: :woot: :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

So i guess Marlon turned 18

A very nice suprise lol :whistle:

http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu286/d...rCitizenK04.jpg

i do wish they'd leave his hair curly instead of straight ,he rocks both but teh wild curls are kind of marlon's trademark to me

first post also wanted to say thanks for all the marlon pics ,this is my favorite thread :heart:

So i guess Marlon turned 18

A very nice suprise lol :whistle:

http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu286/d...rCitizenK04.jpg

i do wish they'd leave his hair curly instead of straight ,he rocks both but teh wild curls are kind of marlon's trademark to me

first post also wanted to say thanks for all the marlon pics ,this is my favorite thread :heart:

WELCOME riviera!!! :wave: I am glad that you made your first post in Marlon's thread. So, he's already 18.

He was only 16 when I started his thread a year ago....he must have been 16 going on 17. Amazing what Marlon has been able to accomplish in a little over a year. :clap:

AS always, thanks for the great new pics, ganymede. However.... I am not sure I like the "artistic" pics from Morphosis, though...... :dontgetit: :blink:

I see what you mean, but Marlon's hit the modeling trifecta: runway, catalogs, and editorials. The editorials tend to often be 'out there' or whatever, but sometimes are awesome. It's hit or miss. That's why I like a lot of the catalog stuff. That's pretty much how the model really looks, and displays more the model's personality than the photographer's. At least that was my experience.

Oh, and you're welcome damienmcqueen! Again, I just wanted to say that I hope I didn't step on your post. I just thought they were different enough that both should be out there. :wave:

...and welcome riviera! Marlon's a fave of mine too! I've only been to Brazil once, and if they count age the way they count drinks, he may in fact be 30! :laugh:

I found a Marlon intervieuw ,i don't know if it's old or been posted.

It's been translated by google so the wording may be a bit off

A year living in NY, Marlon Teixeira (Way) was in Brazil to work for a photo shoot at Joaquina beach, Florianópolis, for the next campaign Vila Romana.

At 18, he is ranked number 21 on the Models.com boys and just parade for Dior, Armani, Cavalli and DSquared ² season male. Taking the time in Brazil, visited the family in Camboriu (SC) and caught waves in his homeland.

In the talk with the EP site, talks about how he sees the men's market, girlfriends and sung. Check out the following! 27/07/2009

SITE EP - How is the market for male models abroad? What a model and need to be successful outside of Brazil?

MARLON -- As for the girls, the male competition in the market also exists. I think to be successful we need above all the attitude and discipline.

SITE EP - Do you exercise?

MARLON -- I love surfing and work out when I have time.

SITE EP - In the male market is the requirement that the models are thin as the female?

MARLON -- The profile of men thinner is a requirement of the current market. According to the designers, the clothes fall better. I try to keep this pattern, but with the body set since I am naturally thin.

SITE EP - You can relax a little and always have to keep an eye on the scales?

MARLON -- I do not have much trouble with balance. The secret is to maintain a balanced diet and always good about myself.

SITE EP - Male models feel discriminated against with the emphasis that is differentiated in relation to female role models?

MARLON -- We work the same way. The recognition and production fees for the girls are even better because the consumption of clothing for women is much higher than for men. Therefore, every opportunity that the profession is giving me to work hard and do a nest egg for the future.

SITE EP - What about your personal life? You have a girlfriend?

MARLON -- Not much time for dating. I'm at that stage to know people.

SITE EP - What was the hardest work to do?

MARLON -- The "W" that was photographed by Steven Klein with actress Jennifer Goodwin, with the participation of another model. He had a very sexy weather, clothing and idem simulávamos a menage a trois. It was very nice to do this work.

SITE EP - And most importantly, unforgettable?

MARLON -- The campaign of Dior [photographed by Lagerfeld]. It was the first job, before I understood what was that agreement, money and visibility.

SITE EP - You receive many sung in both sexes? What is more bizarre? How do you deal with harassment?

MARLON -- By the time I worked only with people very professional and I hope it stays that way (laughs). Nobody came to me and I sang. Treat me as a professional.

SITE EP - What advice would you give to a boy who wants to be a model?

MARLON -- Persistence, attitude and dedication are essential to achieve peace in the profession. It is not easy as everyone thinks, but if you want to follow it, be objective you get there.

LUCIANE ANGELO

PHOTO RODRIGO SCHMIDT

http://www.erikapalomino.com.br/erika2006/...p?m=9351#titulo

MauiKane,ganymede30324 Thanks for the welcome ! :wave:

Marlon has come far in his short career , i hope he'll be around for along time :blush:

i'd love to go to brazil but i have to wait a few more years lol