MauiKane

Marlon Teixeira

MauiKane    0

Amazing how this gorgeous young man is developing ...physically :yes: :yes: and as a model. :clap: :clap: Thanks summerboy and damienmcqueen for the new pics to document how even more droolworthy Marlon has become. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

MauiKane    0
i love the DiorHomme photographs. he looks stunning. :gocho:

:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: these pics of Marlon....captures his dreamy essence! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks, damienmcqueen! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MauiKane    0

Thanks, ganymede, for the spectacular pics of Marlon backstage. :clap: Your scans are always high quality, and give whatever threads you choose to post them in a distinctive touch of class!

MauiKane    0
Hermès SS10

post-20251-0-1446094331-82337_thumb.jpgpost-20251-0-1446094331-84457_thumb.jpg

WOW! :wub: Thanks damienmcqueen. Love how he looks here. I think prefer this look to the one he sports in D'squared. Not sure :idk: I like the tousled, facial hair look on Marlon.

MauiKane    0
MauiKane thank you so much for those Diesel pics, he looks soo H O T ! :drool: , im loving the 2nd one the most. thanks again. :wave:

You're welcome, damienmcqueen. :wave: Totally agree with you on both counts...including loving pic #2! :woot: :woot:

MauiKane    0

"Higher State" is a breathtakingly beautiful video for Qasimi by Mariano Vivanco. Marlon is superb in it ..and, of course, stunning! :drool:

SummerBoy24    0
"Higher State" is a breathtakingly beautiful video for Quasimi by Mariano Vivanco. Marlon is superb in it ..and, of course, stunning! :drool:

I just saw the video on Ohlalamag and I thought it was FANTASTIC. Really beautiful. Also, good song. :heart:

Too bad that I don't think he's SOOOOOO hot. :blink:

SummerBoy24    0
MauiKane thank you so much for those Diesel pics, he looks soo H O T ! :drool: , im loving the 2nd one the most. thanks again. :wave:

You're welcome, damienmcqueen. :wave: Totally agree with you on both counts...including loving pic #2! :woot: :woot:

Yes, thank you Maui. Those ads are very sexy. He looks good actually. :blush: