Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Thanks jamesdel! that wasn't the photoshoot I was looking for, but very nice nonetheless. I'll keep checking that site, maybe it will be posted there later. Thanks!

Yes,those are older Marlon's pics for Macys.Could you tell me did you saw those photos from Out magazine somewhere?I mean did you saw that in magazine or someone told you about them.I would really like to see them,so i will try to search them on net.If i find something i will post it here. :D

Yes,those are older Marlon's pics for Macys.Could you tell me did you saw those photos from Out magazine somewhere?I mean did you saw that in magazine or someone told you about them.I would really like to see them,so i will try to search them on net.If i find something i will post it here. :D

The pics are in the October edition of Out magazine with Zachary Quinto on the cover. The pics are on the last few pages including the inside of the back cover. If you could find them and post them, that would be great! Thanks!

The pics are in the October edition of Out magazine with Zachary Quinto on the cover. The pics are on the last few pages including the inside of the back cover. If you could find them and post them, that would be great! Thanks!

These are not a good quality picture,but it's all i could find.Thanks to http://marlontx.tumblr.com/ for photos.

post-40971-0-1446094768-08012_thumb.jpg post-40971-0-1446094768-10387_thumb.jpg post-40971-0-1446094768-1356_thumb.jpg post-40971-0-1446094768-16042_thumb.jpg

Those boys get naughty with each other. So hot.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3u1tHDTs1rxtevgo1_1280.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Stunningly beautiful

http://www.madeinbrazilblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/0908115.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture