Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Interview for Gente.ig.com.br

post-40971-0-1446094616-62534_thumb.jpg post-40971-0-1446094616-65172_thumb.jpg

“I really want to get married and have children,” says Marlon Teixeira

Getting chance to talk with Marlon Teixeira in SPFW is no easy task. Voted the “Best Model” in 2011 by the Spanish magazine “Hola”, the model divides the attention and sighs among the most famous models, the press and fans in the corridors of the Bienal building.(building where Ellus show take place). Still got a little time to talk to the IG People on the desire to have a family and the next steps.

Even he don’t like to plan ahead, Marlon already know what he wants after he retire from the catwalks. “I want to start a business but do not know what yet. And of course have my family, get married and have children. I’m crazy about kids, “said Marlon.

“It’s nice to be a model, you know many places, but it’s hard to stay so long in an airplane.”

Marlon will stay here next 2 days to shoot campaign for Ellus and after that he goes back to Milan, where he already has a full schedule. “I still can’t speak about it, but I will work hard next week.”

gente.ig.com.br

^

Everything you said is true.

Interview for FFW

How it began:

"It's a long story (laughs). I was discovered byAnderson Baumgartner, owner of Way agency. We have friends in common,and he is also a close friend of my family. A good coincidence, my aunt had opened a restaurant in Itajai, where I was born, and Anderson was in town visiting relatives and I was in the restaurant then. He and my aunt had not seen for ten years. He saw me, talked to me, asked if I thought about modeling. In the first call I refused, I said I had no interest. At the time I want to catch the wave, competing in surf championships. After two months, I hurt my knee and had to get away from the surf for a while. And that's when I decided to take a chance, just to see how it will be,without any pretense. I came to Sao Paulo to make the book and the next day did castings for two agencies, one in Paris and another in Milan, I remember it was on December 15. On December 30th I was in Paris and Milan for fashion week. I worked exclusively for Dior. I returned to Brazil to ger U.S. visa and went to Los Angeles shooting Armani Jeans and didn't stop since then. "

What is your best experience:

"What every day gives me.. The life experience that I purchase every day, which helps me to mature .In one day I learn more about life,then I could in 5-10 years living in my city,with life I lived. I have been through some funny situations, as when I lost in the airport, or the agency sending the wrong passage,and I couldn't call anyone because I didn't know English.Without speaking English, it was really hard."

And your relationship with fashion:

"I try to dress the more comfortable. What I really like to wear some andstay on the beach, but I live in a big city that is New York, so I just put a pair of jeans, boots and shirt. "

post-40326-0-1446094618-20454_thumb.jpg post-40326-0-1446094618-22033_thumb.jpg post-40326-0-1446094618-24344_thumb.jpg post-40326-0-1446094618-27448_thumb.jpg post-40326-0-1446094618-2867_thumb.jpg

Interview with Marlon for Veja magazine

post-40326-0-1446094619-38459_thumb.jpg

When you’re not on the runway, what kind of clothes you like to wear?

Shorts. I like to relax, preferably on the beach, where I always go when I’m free. On a daily basis, I also like to wear jeans, shirt and a leather jacket. I don’t have favorite brands, I use what I feel better with.

What is your favorite style of music?

I’m very eclectic, I like electronic music, indie, classic rock. I hear a lot of Cazuza, The Doors and Jimmy Hendrix.

What do you see yourself doing in a few years, when no longer a model?

I’m still very young, I’m 20 years old, and I want to do many things. But if I could, I would like to live at the beach, doing nothing and growt my vegetables garden.

Source: veja.abril.com.br