Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

One more editorial for Marlon is great news,but i also have one good news,Marie Claire.it will post interview with Marlon tomorrow.
World exclusive: the two of viral teaser campaign for Diesel Fuel for Life Denim. Tonight there will be presentation of the fragrance in Milan and tomorrow will post our interview with the Brazilian ambassador Marlon Teixeira.

Cannot wait for this interview! I wonder if he'll speak a little italian?

^

It could be on Italian,cause i think i read somewhere that he speeks Italian and Spanish.I m happy because he's doing interview,but i'm most happy cause he's doing interview for Marie Claire(i adore Marie Claire)

If he wrote on his facebook this morning "Going back to Milano".where he was?My surmise is that he was in Paris,doing a fittings for some show/s,but i'm not sure.I hope thats true,because there's still 3 days of Paris fashion week,and he still could do some show.

You can really see that he knows Italian in second half of video,when he wan't even waiting for translation of questions,and he was answer immediately on questions.And also i think he said at end of the video that he doesn't have girlfriend and that he is single :shifty: