Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

I think Marlon is not in Paris,i read this text,but it's on Italian,so i use google translare,but translate is not best,I think it's saying that Marlon will be on some Diesel and Sephora Denim Party tomorrow in Milano.That's like some big party,who present new Diesel fragrance.Working with Sephora is great for him and i also hope this will bring him some new Diesel campaign.

link to text: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...pe=1&ref=nf

I just google it and find this on Sephora site:

Thursday, June 23 from 18.30 Diesel and Sephora invite you at Sephora Beauty Store Corso Vittorio Emanuele in Milan on DENIM COLLECTION PARTY, to learn about the fragrance Diesel Fuel For Life for Him & for Her.

The exclusive event will open with a cocktail offered by the X-rated and will continue with a DJ set and a special guest: the campaign spokesperson Marlon Teixeira.

During the Caserta will also set up a photo shoot with models and models Diesel and you too can become a star!

We look forward to an evening of lively, fun and unconventional to discover the unique fragrance that wears jeans.

Sephora Corso Vittorio Emanuele 24/28

So it's true,Marlon is still in Milano

"Do you wear denim? I smell denim. "Word of Diesel denim right from the beginning has built an innovative and ever changing world, in tissues such as the concept. But even in forms such as packaging. And the latter is now, for the new pair of denim fragrance Fuel for Life, which will be launched tomorrow in Milan with a very special party in the beauty store Sephora in Corso Vittorio Emanuele, (re) invented the notion of packaging and create a wardrobe for her new elixir. The bottle is wrapped in a canvas stonewashed with stitching denim for him and for her clear, "both with the label Diesel, in full synergy with the fashion denim collections." The print campaign, as (almost) always playful, sexy and provocative, was shot by photographer Terry Richardson. Starring as viral promotional videos for the Swedish model Marloes Horst irresistible Brazilian model Marlon Teixeira.

Waiting for the party tomorrow where we will learn more about Marlon Teixeira will show you the world exclusive two video teasers of viral, one dedicated to the fragrance for men and another for women. For the two viral official appointment is tomorrow!

The trailer of the spot of the fragrance man Marlon Texeira.

marieclaire.it

One more editorial for Marlon is great news,but i also have one good news,Marie Claire.it will post interview with Marlon tomorrow.

World exclusive: the two of viral teaser campaign for Diesel Fuel for Life Denim. Tonight there will be presentation of the fragrance in Milan and tomorrow will post our interview with the Brazilian ambassador Marlon Teixeira.