Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

it was posted before

FYI: It is ok to re-post a picture if it has not been posted within the last 5 pages, and if it is of higher quality, i.e. larger, high resolution, clearer, directly posted (vs. text-linked). Unless I missed it, I went back to page 180 before posting the picture referred to above, and did not see it. I monitor Marlon's thread carefully, not only because I am a moderator, but also because I started it 3 years ago, and I want to maintain the highest quality posting that is possible. So, if I missed it, please PM me and give me the page# and the post# and I will remove it. Thank you.

^

it was posted before

FYI: It is ok to re-post a picture if it has not been posted within the last 5 pages, and if it is of higher quality, i.e. larger, high resolution, clearer, directly posted (vs. text-linked). Unless I missed it, I went back to page 180 before posting the picture referred to above, and did not see it. I monitor Marlon's thread carefully, not only because I am a moderator, but also because I started it 3 years ago, and I want to maintain the highest quality posting that is possible. So, if I missed it, please PM me and give me the page# and the post# and I will remove it. Thank you.

Post #4208,but it's ok,that's often happens

As i expected,he didn't do any show today.Tomorrow is EA show,and if we don't see him there,things will start to be really interesting,because it's his regular show,and it would mean that he is exclusive for some other show.But which show that could be? :unsure:

^

it was posted before

Post #4208,but it's ok,that's often happens

Thank you. But it is more than ok :) . It was posted a whole lot more than 5 pages ago...and then some! If I were to remove all duplicate pictures from Marlon's thread, believe me, we would be down several pages. That is why we have the aforementioned policy about re-posted images.

At any rate, I re-sized it to make it larger than the pic in the original post. Let's just view the picture as a retrospective of Marlon's memorable recent fashion seasons gone by and as anticipation for the great work we know he will do S/S 2012 and beyond.

As i expected,he didn't do any show today.Tomorrow is EA show,and if we don't see him there,things will start to be really interesting,because it's his regular show,and it would mean that he is exclusive for some other show.But which show that could be? :unsure:

I'm not sure that he is exclusive for someone,he just didn't have time to do castings.And i think he was on Carlo Pignatelli today,i heard it somewhere,but i can't photos from that show

I'm kinda relieved that he walked for Armani and Ermano Scervino.Even if I would have totally understand if he'd have chosen not to walk for any show this season,given all the back to back campaigns and editorials he's been shooting recently.I mean he's still human,he needs to rest.

^

I also wouldn't like to see him tired,maybe he shoulded take some time oft and rest a little bit.In last few month he was in the plane all the time,it was like all the time London,New York,Sao Paulo,China,Russia,Ukraine,Milano,paris,LA....When i read few days ago here on bellazon,that he did 3 editorials and one campaign in Paris in those few days he were there,i was like :"No way,he coulded do that" and he still had time to do casting and he will gona do Paris fashion week.

I'm kinda relieved that he walked for Armani and Ermano Scervino.Even if I would have totally understand if he'd have chosen not to walk for any show this season,given all the back to back campaigns and editorials he's been shooting recently.I mean he's still human,he needs to rest.

Yeah. I was kinda relieved too. As long as he walks some shows I'll be happy. I think he'll hopefully get some rest before nyfw starts, if he walks in new york because he skipped it last season.