Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Maybe i'm wrong,but i think that Luca Finotti is doing some Fashion week project for Models.com.i heard some where that models.com will do some video and editorial about this year ss milano fashion week.And it's probably that Luca is video director of it and this photo is part of that editorial

Maybe i'm wrong,but i think that Luca Finotti is doing some Fashion week project for Models.com.i heard some where that models.com will do some video and editorial about this year ss milano fashion week.And it's probably that Luca is video director of it and this photo is part of that editorial

Thank you for the info. I've been dying to know. That makes sense because the day before the shooting started, Luca Finotti referenced models.com in a tweet- "Can't wait for The shooting of Tomorrow @alvarobeamud @models." Alvaro Beamud Cortés (the other person referenced in the tweet) is a photographer.

Thank you for the info. I've been dying to know. That makes sense because the day before the shooting started, Luca Finotti referenced models.com in a tweet- "Can't wait for The shooting of Tomorrow @alvarobeamud @models." Alvaro Beamud Cortés (the other person referenced in the tweet) is a photographer.

EDIT- Sorry for the double post. :blush:

Now i am totally confused. :dontgetit: Is he in Milano or Madrid?

I so agree with you Kiki and Riv,Marlon never worked this much,it's crazy how much new photos of him we geting every day.

I was confused too, but maybe he flew from Madrid to Milan today. Luca Finotti just posted that photo 2 hours ago and it appears as if he's posting real time.

I'm a little worried Marlon's going to wear himself out with all this back-to-back work, but I love seeing it all.

Someone mentioned that this stuff is for models.com, so I think it may be a faces of milan fw or something, like what they did with chico and various other models some seasons ago.

Model makes its first season in Sao Paulo Fashion Week and talks about his passions: surfing and woman

He has been the face of Dior alongside Gisele Bundchen, has starred in campaigns for Armani, Diesel, and much more fashionable, and now makes his first season in Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Marlon Teixeira caused a stir in his first fashion Sao Paulo. The model, who lives in New York, went to Sao Paul to parade exclusivity for the brand Reserve late on Monday (13). And, both backstage and on the catwalk, all eyes were turned to him who chooses to ignore the prominent label in the world of menswear. "It is supernormal. I see myself as any other model, " said Marlon iG Gente, while preparing for the parade. The model, which posed a few weeks ago on the beach with T. Lea, said the test for the Blue Man next to the transsexual was like any other. And further explained that, unlike what they said they were not a romantic couple. "We did a couple. We were all at the beach and was supernormal, like any other model. We were working, was the photo they were asking ",explained.

Away from the catwalks

When he is New York model loves walking through the city, and as a lover of the sea, runs to catch waves on Long Island. "I love walking around town, wave with my board, take my skateboard, and put an iPod to hear a sound. I find it amazing." When he’s on holiday in Brazil, the options for hours of rest are the same. It just changes the address. Marlon takes his surfboard to Playa Brava, in Santa Catarina.

Besides surfing, Marlon has another passion: "I'm crazy for women, " shoot the boy, who claims to have no preference for any profile. "All woman's are beautiful", he explains. The model also asserts that beauty is only at first priority. "We like to say that beauty does not attract attention, but it's the first thing we see. But with continuity, loses its importance. What will matter it's who she is . "

Now i am totally confused. :dontgetit: Is he in Milano or Madrid?

I so agree with you Kiki and Riv,Marlon never worked this much,it's crazy how much new photos of him we geting every day.

He is in Milano,and that shooting with Luca was yesterday.This article is from spetteguless.it

One shot that I dreamed for months, ever since I discovered him, Marlon Teixeira, Brazilian model now among the most popular in the world.Landed in Milan yesterday for a photo shoot, and probably waited on the runway for Fashion Week, men, Marlon knew Spetteguless good!Yes.Thanks to Luca Finotti,I can not say how much this mean to us,Teixeira broke the good in a lot of posts that the undersigned has devoted the past few months,almost surprised by the number of remaining shots posted.

Model makes its first season in Sao Paulo Fashion Week and talks about his passions: surfing and woman

He has been the face of Dior alongside Gisele Bundchen, has starred in campaigns for Armani, Diesel, and much more fashionable, and now makes his first season in Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Marlon Teixeira caused a stir in his first fashion Sao Paulo. The model, who lives in New York, went to Sao Paul to parade exclusivity for the brand Reserve late on Monday (13). And, both backstage and on the catwalk, all eyes were turned to him who chooses to ignore the prominent label in the world of menswear. "It is supernormal. I see myself as any other model, " said Marlon iG Gente, while preparing for the parade. The model, which posed a few weeks ago on the beach with T. Lea, said the test for the Blue Man next to the transsexual was like any other. And further explained that, unlike what they said they were not a romantic couple. "We did a couple. We were all at the beach and was supernormal, like any other model. We were working, was the photo they were asking ",explained.

Away from the catwalks

When he is New York model loves walking through the city, and as a lover of the sea, runs to catch waves on Long Island. "I love walking around town, wave with my board, take my skateboard, and put an iPod to hear a sound. I find it amazing." When he’s on holiday in Brazil, the options for hours of rest are the same. It just changes the address. Marlon takes his surfboard to Playa Brava, in Santa Catarina.

Besides surfing, Marlon has another passion: "I'm crazy for women, " shoot the boy, who claims to have no preference for any profile. "All woman's are beautiful", he explains. The model also asserts that beauty is only at first priority. "We like to say that beauty does not attract attention, but it's the first thing we see. But with continuity, loses its importance. What will matter it's who she is . "

He is very romantic,and always know what to say.

Could someone from Brazil translate this interview?

He said that after the shows in Brazil he would come back to NY(isn't he in Madrid right now?) and stay there for while

Basically he said the same things we saw in other interviews like what he likes to do when he's in hometown and in NY which is surfing(in Brazil he loves to surf at the beach Praia Brava), skating, listen to music, take a walk in Central Park and blablabla

They asked him if there are a lot of flirt between models at the backstage of shows and he said that he doesn't know because it's his first time doing a show in Brazil and in Europe and US most of the shows of male models and female models are separated while on Brazil the majority are together

They asked him how it was working with Lea T as a couple and he said they were not a couple, it was just an ordinary job and the atmosphere was really cool there, no pressure or anything

He said he never dated ANY model(err what?) and when they asked him what type of woman he likes(and if he prefers the brazilian or foreign body) he said: "well, i'm crazy about women and each one have their own type of body so it's complicated 'cause each one has their own beauty no matter from where they're from so I don't have any preference". Than the interviewer asked him if beauty is the most important thing for him but when he start saying the video ended

I think that he didn't want to say about relationships he have with female model,because i'm sure that they would ask him after that to say a name of those models.We all know that he dated Juliana Martins(we saw it in some newspaper),Tamiris Freitas(we saw a photos),and Alejandra Alonso(she is friend on fb with his family and they were writing to each other on fb things like:love you,:heart:,can't wait to see you today...)