Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

his neck is very beautiful and tempting in the photo.But i was thinking how will models look on Reserva show,because the theme of show is Cuba and criticism of Castro time.And i think that models could have mustaches and maybe some crazy make up who would make them older,like they did last season on Reserva show

^

lol! Are you a vampire?

I'm disappointed that there isn't a vampire emoticon that I can respond with ;)

I'm not a vampire, but his neck is sexy and I wouldn't mind biting it a little (no skin would be broken).

Thanks sarf for agreeing with me. We'll find out soon what the models will look like at Reserva. I read something earlier that I couldn't find again, but I didn't think they'd be in old age make-up based on what I read.

post-40404-0-1446094329-73586_thumb.png

Top Marlon Teixeira: “I like women of all kinds”

With 78 pounds and distributed by his 1.88 meters tall, the model Marlon Teixeira is now in 16th position, the Brazilian top-rated in the ranking of the website Models.com, the most prestigious of its kind. Shortly before the parade designer Reserve, the last day, the blue-eyed brunette Catarina stopped to talk to SEE ST PAUL. See below.

VEJA SÃO PAULO - Do you prefer parade at Fashion Rio, near the beach, or here in Sao Paulo?

Marlon Teixeira - I like the Rio, but I have a preference between here and there. It is the first time I come to SPFW, São Paulo and is an amazing city.

VEJA SÃO PAULO - What was the place where you worked you like most?

Marlon Teixeira - I think it was California, every time I go there I find it very nice ... Oh, but I prefer the Caribbean. Every time I go to the Caribbean, I find it amazing. There is the place I most like to work.

VEJA SÃO PAULO -Do you remember some work where was use some very different makeup?

Marlon Teixeira - never bothered with makeup until I use sunscreen. Once they made fake tattoos on my body, it was weird.

VEJA SÃO PAULO - Do you have any tattoos?

Marlon Teixeira - I have only one. The name of my mother [Claudia] tattooed around his waist. For now, do not think about others.

VEJA SÃO PAULO - What about women, what is your preference?

Marlon Teixeira - I have not worked much with Brazilian women, although finding them very beautiful - of Santa Catarina and the rest of the country. When I went to Russia, record a clip of a local singer, I was impressed with the beautiful women there. But I also feel great in Africa, for example, that women have beautiful brunettes. The truth is that I like women of all kinds.

vejasp.abril.com.br

Soo it's finally confirmed,Claudia is name of his mother.And how about his interviews,he is amazing in that,he always have great answers,who makes me love him even more.

Can I just say that Marlon looks really beautiful! His tan and his hair are looking so fantastic

And his clothes,great style

i hope we will find that interview for that TV station he did.But for now i found one more interview on TFS.

Chic.com asked Marlon what he love on woman

Long skirt or short skirt?

Marlon Teixeira: "Short"

With or without neckline neckline?

Marlon: "Every man likes cleavage!"

High heels or low?

Marlon: "rasteirinhas"

With or without lipstick lipstick?

Marlon: "If I'm not dirty, it can be with!"

Smoky eye or discreet?

Marlon: "Without makeup!"

Colored glaze or neutral?

Marlon: "Neutral"

Hair down or arrested?

Marlon: What now? Hmm .. Loose! "

Flat or wavy?

Marlon: "Whatever"

chic.ig.com.br

Reserva S/S 12 - Sao Paulo

desfile_reserva_saopaulofashionweek2012_099.jpg desfile_reserva_saopaulofashionweek2012_100.jpg desfile_reserva_saopaulofashionweek2012_138.jpg

Can I just say that Marlon looks really beautiful! His tan and his hair are looking so fantastic

yes i fully agree,i love how they defined his curls and his tan looks great on him

he looks even more exotic then usual with his darker tan

Reserva S/S 12 - Sao Paulo

desfile_reserva_saopaulofashionweek2012_099.jpg desfile_reserva_saopaulofashionweek2012_100.jpg desfile_reserva_saopaulofashionweek2012_138.jpg

yes i fully agree,i love how they defined his curls and his tan looks great on him

he looks even more exotic then usual with his darker tan

So true! The deep tan really does it for me.

On a sidenote, marlon has been in brazil for a really long time, I just wonder if he's gone or will be going to the castings in paris and milan

^

i've wondered the same thing,if he hasn't been to castings he may be an exclusive to someone.

or maybe without us knowing he already settled his castings /shows in paris milan

btw i don't get how people are saying marlon is blue eyed when he's not lol

^

Hopefully an exclusive at least but I want to see him at all the good shows though, so I really hope he does walk in milan and paris.

who keeps saying he has blue eyes, he clearly has brown eyes and some specks of green in one of his eyes.

I think he will walk as exclusive in Paris cause in this interview he says he came from Paris on Sunday,and that he did 3 editorials and one campaign in Paris,and he also says that he will do several shows at Milan Fashion Week.

Interview for "O Dia Online"

Rio – Megastyled, wearing ripped jeans, shoes without socks and shaggy hair thoroughly, Marlon Teixeira (Way Model) spoke yesterday afternoon exclusively to the column in the hairdressing salon Marco Antonio de Biaggi, in Sao Paulo. The crop has already begun drawing down the BlackBerry and pocket showing a picture of him catching a giant wave on a beach in Indonesia on holiday last year. "It was my best wave, " he says with soft-spoken and quiet. "It's the surf that gives me that quiet. When I surf, I can reset my mind and recharge. "

Living in New York at age 19, the Brazilian model is best placed on the website 'Models.com' thermometer of success in the fashion world - occupies the 16th position - and works nonstop.He arrived in Brazil on Sunday, coming from Paris where he did a marathon of three fashion editorials and one campaign !, embarks today for Italy, where he will do several shows at Milan Fashion Week . Recently I did the math and, within two months, I slept less than a week in my bed. The rest of the nights spent in hotels. Luckily, rest well on planes :D "

The chat with pretty rolled as he prepared to shoot the campaign for the risk of male breast cancer, the NGO Viva the Difference. "I confess I did not know, but men also develop breast cancer, as well as women, "he said seriously. At night, he was the star of the parade of the Reserve, at the Sao Paulo Fashion Week..

And how was working with Lea T. the campaign and during the parade of Blue Man? "Do not know. To me, it was of no importance the fact that she is transsexual. It was like shooting like any other model. Each in his and the important thing is that she is focused on how I work, "praises.

odia.terra.com.br