Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

I love it! Thanks so much stefan! It reminds me of him for Dior SS09.

i thought the same,the poses he's making in this campaign are reminding me on Dior campaign he did.

I think that there will also be some making of video,because i would like to see it.i always had a big wish to see Dior ss 09 making of video,and this is reminds me on that campaign,soo i hope i will see it

^

Exactly. It's the poses, the profile shots and the black and white photos. I really hope there's a video. That Dior campaign was seriously epic

EDIT: It's like the exact same pose

Antony Morato FW 11/12

post-35736-0-1446094311-05295_thumb.jpg

Dior SS 09

post-35736-0-1446094311-08281_thumb.jpg

^

Exactly. It's the poses, the profile shots and the black and white photos. I really hope there's a video. That Dior campaign was seriously epic

when i saw it first time,i saw like this is best men campaign ever,i really like it.And today when i saw this photos on TFS i was so damn happy,because it's type of campaign who i wanted to see from marlon again.

Also Marlon will be in Client magazine book "100 Faces of 2011".i just saw that on their facebook

^

when i saw it first time,i saw like this is best men campaign ever,i really like it.And today when i saw this photos on TFS i was so damn happy,because it's type of campaign who i wanted to see from marlon again.

Completely agree. He has been lacking this edginess alot lately. I miss his old school edgy stuff. I hope that comes back.

^

EDIT: It's like the exact same pose

Antony Morato FW 11/12

post-40404-0-1446094316-52225_thumb.jpg

Dior SS 09

post-40404-0-1446094316-5423_thumb.jpg

yes,poses are same,but his hair looks very different.I would like to see making of video

^ his eyes are perfect on this photo

Marlon is in Sao Paulo,and photographer Tavinho Costa wrote few hours ago on his twitter this:

Shooting with Marlon Teixeira and Felipe Veloso(Parque do Ibirapuera w/ 28 others)

and journalist José Luiz Macedo post photo from shooting on his twitter:

post-37694-0-1446094318-33505_thumb.jpg