Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

with that body he should always been in underwear :wub:

+ 1 :laugh:

But it is nice to see him doing something different for a change, just to show that he is a good model & not just a hot boy, i like the editorial :)

Marlon about his work with Lea T. for Blue Man:

Marlon Teixeira is a quiet boy. At just 19 years, the boy did not see any problem to pose for a beachwear campaign alongside Lea. "I always knew that she was he , and make the photos was something normal. I do not have any prejudice, to anyone. We are professional and the result, I think was good, " he said. The two destroyed the purpose.
post-37694-0-1446094286-89359_thumb.jpg

Glamurama

finally,that moment came and he did a brazilian fashion show,and he even had 3 outfits :clap:t.And i love how he support Ana Claudia and And BB,it was very cute scene and all 3 of them reacted great in that moment.

Also i'm proud with Marlon professionalism in Blue Man campaign,and he answered very good on question about Lea. (Y)

finally,that moment came and he did a brazilian fashion show,and he even had 3 outfits :clap:t.And i love how he support Ana Claudia and And BB,it was very cute scene and all 3 of them reacted great in that moment.

Also i'm proud with Marlon professionalism in Blue Man campaign,and he answered very good on question about Lea. (Y)

That just made me love marlon more! He's too awesome! And he finally walked in a brazilian show

it a great show of sportsman ship on marlon's side also very professional and sweet

post-40326-0-1446094289-91251_thumb.jpg

Marlon Teixeira at age 19 already a veteran of the catwalk but, oddly enough, the camboriuense of 1.89 m had never paraded in Brazil. The Blue Man was the first brand to bring the top, who gave his footsteps on Wednesday 1. "I never worked here in Brazil because it coincides with the international fashion shows, but this time the seasons have not crossed it already and tomorrow I go to Paris to do casting."

In Rio since Monday 30 to shoot the catalog of the mark, he used the spare time and surfed in Copacabana. Living in New York, he keeps the habit of riding waves and going to Long Beach skate the streets.

And he is not recognized?: "Sometimes I'm on the subway to someone and said 'you're the Marlon?" I find it very strange when it happens because I'm shy!

"But parade of swimwear? How is the shyness?: "Ah, but then I get paid for it, "he says with a laugh.

The top that has worked for Dior, Armani, Dsquared, among other brands maintains the shape playing sports and a balanced diet. "I was always well fed, my mother is one of those 'boy, do not eat chocolate, eat a fruit' so I learned at home." Good boy ...

source

i can't even imagine how happy he was to walk for the first time ever on fashion week in his country.it would be nice if we could see some video interview or something like that.

Fiasco magazine issue 11 better photos

post-40411-0-1446094291-69677_thumb.jpg post-40411-0-1446094291-72781_thumb.jpg post-40411-0-1446094291-77252_thumb.jpg post-40411-0-1446094291-81992_thumb.jpg post-40411-0-1446094291-8697_thumb.jpg