Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

oh lawd that 2nd one :shock: :shifty:

edit

i've seen the rest of this and i'm just :banghead::clobber: :sex:

edit 2

in my excitement i totally forgot to say that those pictures are by terry richardson and are the pictures are outtakes so these are not from EY magazine

i'm sorry

btw someone please post them..i would love to post them but my mothers is sitting close by and she's already side eyeing me lol

thanks tiago but i mean the ones that marcBarna posted :)

lol marlon has me all messed up

Exact same reaction I had riv, when I saw the pics on madeinbrazil. Waay too hot! Marlon has been everywhere lately and he seems to be doing a million brazilian campaigns! But the more jobs he books the better.

Cannot wait for marlon to finally walk in brazilian fashion weeks and the Tom Ford FW 11/12 campaign!

thanks tiago but i mean the ones that marcBarna posted :)

lol marlon has me all messed up

Exact same reaction I had riv, when I saw the pics on madeinbrazil. Waay too hot! Marlon has been everywhere lately and he seems to be doing a million brazilian campaigns! But the more jobs he books the better.

Cannot wait for marlon to finally walk in brazilian fashion weeks and the Tom Ford FW 11/12 campaign!

i also can't wait to see him on Rio catwalk,i think he should walk tonight for Blue Man

I kinda wanna steal his jacket

same here,i would like to know which brand is that jacket