Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

so that means marlon is a fan of glee and perhaps artie? is his favorite lol

it is unbelievable and funny at the same time.

i'm not a fan of glee but i am a fan of kevins since he was in a boyband called NLT so this is great to see

^

that's so weird, crazy and funny and at the same time! I wonder how he found that picture?

Reading the comments made me laugh. Some girl wrote who is that in spanish and I'm thinking to myself: it's marlon, duh! An awesome brasilian model

^

that's so weird, crazy and funny and at the same time! I wonder how he found that picture?

Reading the comments made me laugh. Some girl wrote who is that in spanish and I'm thinking to myself: it's marlon, duh! An awesome brasilian model

i wan wondering the same,i mean how he find that photo?but it's so cool that Kevin post it and wrote "Marlom,are we friends" :blush: if you asking me Kevin,you 2 should be friends

i'm not sure do i like it or not.but to be honest,i'm only thinking about Rio fw and that campaign with Lea.i just saw that marlon wrote on his facebook that he is in Rio.now i'm wondering will we see some making off photos,because i'm sure that paparazzi will try to get some photos from making off,but i heard that they are keep it in secrecy time and location shooting.

A quickie interview with Marlon :

A quickie with Marlon Teixeira: Brazilian top-rated Models.com ranking career and talks about surfing

Renata Garcia | 31/05/2011 in Fashion Rio

If you have not heard, keep this name: Marlon Teixeira. At just 19 years, the Brazilian model is top-rated today (he ranks 16th in world ranking position of Models.com). His resume shows why: starred in several ad campaigns for Armani (between the lines Emporio and Armani Exchange), Diesel and Dior to name a few. And since 2008 does not go out of fashion editorial magazines more relevant.

Born in Camburiú Spa, on the coast of Santa Catarina, a descendant of Portuguese, Japanese and Indians, Marlon now lives worldwide. His routine prevents that has a fixed address, but confesses that whenever he have time to surf. Crossing the river to shoot the campaign and march to the Blue Man, he makes clear that, despite this being the peak of his career, his passion is the same sea!

Modeling or surfing: "Surfing"

Best wave: "Indonesia"

Job you most marked: "Armani"

Music to listen to before you surf: "Any one of the band Phoenix

Music to listen to backstage: "Hmm .. It's hard because I like a lot. But it may be of Booka Shade"

Icon surf: "Kelly Slater and Andy Irons"

Fashion icon: "Ah ... [thought for a moment and then] I do not know!"

Surfer's dream: "To travel over to Indonesia and meet other beaches there"

Dream career: "I do not want much, let it happen "

If it were not model would be ... "Surfer!"

chic.ig.com.br

I still can't believe he is only 19! He is so sexy & he has the perfect body!

I have a question, does anybody knows why he has the name "Claudia" tattoed? I love his tattoo, mostly because my name is also Claudia :laugh: