Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Marlon rank moved up on models.com and he is now #16.

post-37694-0-1446094242-39342_thumb.jpg

this is good,but i think that models.com should give him even better rank,cause he deserve it by his work,and all those jobs he did latley,especially Diesel fragrance campaign

^

agreed stefan. He should be closer to the top 10 IMO.

he should definitely be in top 10,and i'm not saying it only because i'm his fan ,i'm saying it cause if someone objectively look on all his work he should thought the same as we

One more campaign for our boy

We already know that, besides shooting the campaign Sergio K. and Bo.Bô, photographer Terry Richardson will enjoy your time in Brazil for the photos from summer 2012 Blue Man

* Terry is going to click a group of eight models and guests at Posto 9 in Ipanema during Fashion Rio Among the holdings are more than special Marlon Teixeira - who took the opportunity to parade the first time at Rio Fashion Week - the Barbara Fialho model and the model transsexual T. Lea, making his first official job after inserting silicone implants in Sao Paulo last month. Amazing, huh?

source

I couldn't believe when i read this,because i was always imagine how would look like campaign with marlon and Lea or Marlon and Andrej.Although i love more Andrej,this is same amazing.so excited to see it

Pls God make it that this time he really do a Rio FW.

we will see,but it's good to see marlon doing so much campaigns latley and although some people don't like terry's work(i'm not a big fan of his work) it's great thing for marlon's career to such a high fashion photographer love him and use him in campaigns he do.

^

same here :D

btw i just saw this on made in brazil

Marlon Teixeira posing with a copy of Made In Brazil Magazine #3 today in São Paulo. He will be walking the shows in Rio and São Paulo for the first time ever this season.

i'm wondering now,will he skip a europian fashion weeks this season?

^

I really hope not. Does anybody know the dates for paris and milan fw?

Rio : from may 30. to june 4.

Sao Paulo: june 13-18

Milano fw : june 18-22

Paris fw : june 23-26

i think that he could walk for someone exclusivey on first day of Sao Paulo,cause i already read on mib that marlon is confirmed for Reserva on SP fw,and Reserva show is scheduled for first day of SP,so he could go after that in europe.but also maybe he wont do milano and paris.we will have to wait and see.

I have one more photo of marlon in office of his agency in SP

post-40623-0-1446094246-52816_thumb.jpg

i just saw that Kevin McHale post it on his twitter and wrote this:

Marlon! does this mean we're friends?

i couldn't believe,because i follow Kevin on twitter,and he like almost 4000.000 followers ,and when i saw last night that he post marlon's photo with that note i couldn't believe,i was so happy.and photo is already watched more then 13000 times