Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i don't know what to say on all this,it just to good.can't wait to order my copy of MIB,especialy now when i know that marlon is on cover.And that work with Adriana is also good,and it cool that he worked with her,cause i love her and i met her in Belgrade.

and here is a part of interview with Matteo Zini:

Good work if you can get it Matteo. Can you name me some of your favourite models to work with and why?

Aymeline Valade, Melodie Dagault, Marlon Teixeira & David Gandy

and 2 photos from that interview

post-37694-0-1446094224-82278_thumb.jpg

post-37694-0-1446094224-88398_thumb.jpg

source

Marlon Teixeira has one of the most striking faces out there and I gotta say that I really like his picture from the Armani exchange campaign.

But anybody else also thinks he totally looks like Tatiana Kovylina? She was kinda big in the 2004-2005 seasons and walked the Victoria's secret fashion show.

post-23464-1305816181_thumb.jpg

Marlon Teixeira has one of the most striking faces out there and I gotta say that I really like his picture from the Armani exchange campaign.

But anybody else also thinks he totally looks like Tatiana Kovylina? She was kinda big in the 2004-2005 seasons and walked the Victoria's secret fashion show.

post-23464-1305816181_thumb.jpg

she does look like marlon,i have to admit that