Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Ok,so maybe that I could be wrong but have you guys ever thought that Marlon is the one singing in the diesel denim ad spot?It sounds like his voice.

I don't think it's him singing but I do think he's the one who says "diesel" at the end of the ad.

Article about Marlon from Vanity Fair Italy

post-40971-0-1446094203-32344_thumb.jpg

Marlon: the magnetic model

Danger stunning spot for spectators of the new diesel, which airs in June. In a world exclusive, here's the backstage. Objective: To reap gains, as will the new fragrance.

When we saw it, the knowledge of space and time is an instant reset. We were temporarily abducted by the magnetism of the young Brazilian model (19 years old) protagonist of the spot for the new fragrance from Diesel Fuel For Life Denim (and intergalactic gay icon).

His name is Marlon Teixeira (former interpreter of several media campaigns including Armani, Dior and Moschino), and is the testimonial of the last men's fragrance launched by the brand of jeans: star anise and citrus explode in a charge of lavender, rosemary and geranium. Very sexy, like the mixture of myrrh and ambrox that leaves your skin after a few hours.