Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i also want to thanks a diesel for everything they did.they also wrote little article about marlon on their fragrance site. :heart:

also marlon is in brazil,because he's shooting new s/s campaign of Coca Cola Clothing with Nathalie Edenburg and Janaína Reis.Photographer is Jacques Dequeker.

post-37694-0-1446094184-87824_thumb.jpg post-37694-0-1446094184-89219_thumb.jpg

Way Agency photo

source: vman.com

post-48811-0-1446094186-75813_thumb.jpg

Photographer Fabio Bartelt

Left to right: Felipe Delanegra, Magnos, Michael Camiloto, Vinicius Xavier, Jonathan Dalcin, Marden wear Speedos Osklen, Reinaldo Berthoti, Andre Petro, Marlon Teixeira, Margiela Pedro Nobreg

I love that last photo from the Coca-Cola shoot.

every new Diesel spot makes me want even more videos,marlon is so good in commercials,i hope he will get more commercials and music videos to do.and the end of the video is best when he says "Diesel" :wub:

I think that marlon and marloes could make great couple in real life,couse i felt so much chemistry between them,so i'm very interested to see making off videos .

and yes,that part on the end of the video when marlon says Diesel is way to adorable

Marlon Teixeira sensualizes lenses for Thiago Jenne's 8858 Creative Studio in this exclusive photo for When Boys Talk, behind the scenes campaign by Coca-Cola Clothing photographed this week. We attach the photo and did an interview with the top that will post soon .. Wait! Marlon ♥ WBT
vBRrM.jpg