Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i thought the video was very sweet,and i was hoping marlon would kiss his co-star,he did not dissapoint lol

i enjoyed it was also very sweet with a bit of sexy in it.

i loved marlon on that tv show he was so cute

So I finally watched the music video and I must say marlon was fantastic! He looks so comfortable in front of a camera it's ridiculous. I hope he does more music videos again.

yes,he was great.i was thinking how he will be,because he looked shy in front of camera before,but nothing about shy here,he did it great. :clap:

and i also would like to see him in some music video again,i hope after his diesel fragrance campaign in which he worked with Melina Matsoukas ,she will hire him for some of her future music video.That would be amazing because she works only with biggest music start in world like Rihanna,Beyonce....

So I finally watched the music video and I must say marlon was fantastic! He looks so comfortable in front of a camera it's ridiculous. I hope he does more music videos again.

yes,he was great.i was thinking how he will be,because he looked shy in front of camera before,but nothing about shy here,he did it great. :clap:

and i also would like to see him in some music video again,i hope after his diesel fragrance campaign in which he worked with Melina Matsoukas ,she will hire him for some of her future music video.That would be amazing because she works only with biggest music start in world like Rihanna,Beyonce....

i thought the video was very sweet,and i was hoping marlon would kiss his co-star,he did not dissapoint lol

i enjoyed it was also very sweet with a bit of sexy in it.

i loved marlon on that tv show he was so cute

he kiss her,how you didn't saw that,it's my fav part of video

post-34755-0-1446094180-9227_thumb.jpg